Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

"New" Texas Show

2K views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  john42 
#1 · (Edited)
The Great Western Show, formerly out of California, has moved to Fort Worth Texas! The next show will be November 6-7 ’04 at the Fort Worth convention center. The show will be approximately 1200 tables and will host exhibitors from all over the world. The Great Western is fast developing a reputation as the highest quality event for collectors of firearms, blades, militaria and western memorabilia in the entire state of Texas. We also have live entertainment and a costume contest.Go to www.greatwesternshow.com for more information. We hope that as many people as possible can come out and see this superb event.

John Amelang

#2 ·
And furthermore...

Admission: $7 for adults (12 and under are free)
Any active military or police officer (with i.d.) gets in free, as well as anyone in costume (FREE) There will be a costume contest on Sunday at 12:00, not to mention live entertainment, and if you come Saturday you can get back in Sunday for half price, with your next day return voucher!
Show times are 9a.- 6p. on Sat. and 9a.- 4p. on Sun.
Hope to see everyone there!

J

www.greatwesternshow.com

www.truthlovemusic.com

:beer:

#3 ·
Hey guys and gals, I have just been to see the new facility in Fort Worth and it is amazing! The ticket line (to purchase) will be indoors, the floor space is huge, the parking is going to be either $2.00 or free, instead of $8. There will also be a raffle (I don't know the prize yet, but I will tell you when I do), so be sure to fill out that blank space on your tickets! If you are interested in getting a table please contact me soon. The load-in (and out) access will be super easy, and the area is loaded with hotels, close to the Convention Center. There are also tons of restaurants (everything from little cute ones to Chili's), pubs, some shopping, and even a couple of art galleries. This is sure to be a great show, so if you are in or near Texas, come on by and check it out!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.