·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
I'll hop aboard for that one......

Reactions: Hasher

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
good luck, where you going to LEARN anything, so you can post it? Everything you've learned in the past 4 years, you've learned from ME, and you can't ADMIT that.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
well andy if any of us ever want to learn to take it in the butt like a mary in prison we will come right to you.

Until then get back in your little corner like the kept man you are and shut the fuck up.

BTW since you are a kept man does she make you wear a little maids outfit or anything.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
andy said:
good luck, where you going to LEARN anything, so you can post it? Everything you've learned in the past 4 years, you've learned from ME, and you can't ADMIT that.
John D. I will admit that I learned some good things from you. Examples are motorcycles, that spider holes and caches can be useful and I gained a greater respect for the AR15. As important or more I learned what NOT to do. Surely you must know that you aren't perfect and can be wrong just like the rest of us.

Once again, if you would drop the arrogant attitude and stop attacking people just because they disagree with you I think that folks would be more than willing to discuss issues in a civilized manner. You could maybe get the respect you desire so much.

Won't you give actling like a human being a try this year?

RIKA

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
RIKA we have been pleading for him to do that for years.

But it is all part of his tough convict act and he will never give up his fantasy persona.

I think you are just wasting yoru breath. But at least you are trying.

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
i'm in for the job!

i might just un-limber the croney and the .223's today.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Hasher, I know. Just giving him a chance to straighten up before we begin toying with him again.

RIKA

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Hasher said:
RIKA isn't tha tlike hunting over bait?

LOL
Yup. Like attracting a fat waddly old rat with peanut butter and then flattening him with a shovel.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
andy said:
RONTFLMAO! Your ignorance of many critical aspects of firearms is simply apalling!

·
Registered
605 Posts
I'd love to get in on some of that too, it's just hard to tell where it will turn up. Most posts end up with or contain crap (I know it's easy to get side tracked).

Right now my focus is on learning about collectable Colts. I really like the pocket model N and M.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts