Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am new to this board and happy to be the part of this forum. I have participated in many forum sites but didn’t write my intro in any of the forum but thought of dropping few words about me here. I am Janice Navarro from USA. I am a small-town girl who has an endless passion in blogging, social media marketing and everything tech. Currently I am working for an online writing firm; I also love to read a lot especially the novels of my favorite author Dan Brown.

·
Registered
10,846 Posts
Welcome to the zoo!

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Hi, I am new to this board and happy to be the part of this forum. I have participated in many forum sites but didn’t write my intro in any of the forum but thought of dropping few words about me here. I am Janice Navarro from USA. I am a small-town girl who has an endless passion in blogging, social media marketing and everything tech. Currently I am working for an online writing firm; I also love to read a lot especially the novels of my favorite author Dan Brown.

Are you into guns, Janice? what type of guns and what type of shooting? Do you carry defensively? Want to do so? Keep a gun for home defense, in the car? Do you hunt, compete?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.