Arms Locker banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can, and NOBODY can or ever DID reliably react, draw and hit an aspirin tablet in .35 second, either. Same thing. Beyond the limits of human performance. Liars can claim whatever they want, it just aint so, that's all.

·
Registered
9,584 Posts
Are you capable of running a 30 minute mile though? It is our understanding that your level of physical fitness leaves alot to be desired. Another thing, am I correct in assuming that your the only person on the internet that doesn't lie?

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Right on Garand. I doubt he can walk a mile with his bad back.

Gunkid, I CAN hit an asprin in .35 second from draw with reaction. I just tape the asprin to the muzzle.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
I could care less if someone can hit an asprin tablet in .000001 microseconds or whatever - asprin tablets don't shoot back, real people do and they are a significantly larger target.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
actually, many people can run for much more than 3 miles... The fact that those people are Green Berets and SAS is beside the point.

·
Registered
9,584 Posts
Again erika/gunkid is proved wrong! The next question, has he ever been right?

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Gee, up until the tendonitis het me( old bone breaks),I regularlr trained and ran for road races covering 10k t 15 miles.My best half marathon time was 1 hour,19 minutes,with more recent averages between 1 hour 20 -25 minutes(terrain7grade variances).They hit me in the feet with cortisone back in October;I hope to hit the pavement again within 2 weeks.to keep my lungs open,I work the Precor Eliptical in the gym for an hour,hands free & hard for 60 to 90 minutes,depending on whether or not I'm lifting or sparring that day(mixed mayhem fun&games in the boxing room).Once you wrap your miond arouynd the idea of wringing out the flesh,it kinda gets in your blood.Man! indoor cardio sucks!!
Hey, are there any summer /winter biathletes here? :eek:fftopic: but kinda relevant for the purposes of training&pushing your own envelope.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts