Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
day, and in between my work-issues, I write books. Within a year, i'm going to have 100k, and then it will be 1/4 mill a year, tax free, for a year, then I'll be retired, and you'll STILL be sweating whether or not you can pay your bills. :)

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
NUTTY JOHN must think he's going to Disneyland. The Fantasy Land section to be specific ...

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
Mabu say the professional FOOLE is at it again.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
How is this going to all come about? Be sure to tell me where I can get a copy of one of these books; If its not in the "fiction" section of the store, I'll be sure to buy and read it, and not only that, I'll abdicate. But it really sounds like pure fantasy, you could have had about 20 books by now with all the spare time you have... you know, doing nothing with your life.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
He made the same claim over a year ago, and about a year ago, his website would be up in just a few days...

If his postings are an example, it's going to be the funniest book ever written, 90 pages of insults, poor spelling and grammar, and a picture of a cobbled up POS that looks like something from an episode of Mr. Bill

:devil:

·
Registered
9,761 Posts
Gunkid, are you really one of those annoying telemarketers??? That would explain how you handle rejection so well!

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Now he will try to evade paying taxes.

I know just the IRS hotline to report that one too. Plus I will get 10% of everything they recover if they go after him.

Thanks melving that is really nice.

·
Registered
285 Posts
I'll point out that he claimed he'd clear $30K a year from his madness

These are some long past deadlines for his website

On 03-25-2004 it was going to " be up soon now". Before that on 12-17-2003 the story was "the site is to be up by this coming Friday."

This all being after "got a gal going on building me a website starting first thing tomorrow, Mon, 10-27"
He claims he's spent $800 and had 5 people on it.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
He forgot to mention the computer is at home, and the phone is there for when his wife needs to call and tell him what to go do.

He's supposed to have had his website up and made his first $30,000 by now. This should be his "quarter mil" year. But it's not.

His website isn't up because the man of the house (his wife) pulled the funding.

He's supposed to have had his books written by now, but he doesn't.

Oh, yeah, selling stuff over the 'net is STILL subject to income tax. IF you don't report it, they WILL eventually come after you. I remember quite a few years back, they showed IRS goons, with machineguns, apprehending a couple who fled to Canada, for refusing to pay their taxes. Know how much they owed? About $380. Think about it.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Gunkid's books and website are just another idle boast that will never happen.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Delusions of granduer are signs of serious mental problems, Better see your shrink again GK, you probably need a major change in your medication.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Garand said:
Gunkid, are you really one of those annoying telemarketers??? That would explain how you handle rejection so well!
That explains a lot of things about andy. LOL!!

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
I wonder if NUTTY JOHN realizes the feeding frenzy he creates, with his lies and empty boasts?

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Gunkid's book title. "How I Became an Internet Troll And So Can U." by Stupekid.

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
Mabu think andy need a sig line to help his image maybe this one fits:

This is my Key Board, there are many others like it but this one is Mine.

Reactions: Kent

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Mabu Khan said:

I think that would be a great idea. Thanks for the idea.

NUTTY JOHN could use this sig line:

This is my NUTTY post, there aren't many others who post like me, but this is mine. :nyah: NUTTY :nyah: JOHN :nyah:

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
Mabu Khan said:

:roflmao1: :roflmao1: :roflmao1:

damn, that [1] is almost too, good!

:beer:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts