Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There just isn't any evidence that could support that claim no subsitance hunting experience, no backcountry travel experience and all his shooting experience rotates around two years of IPSC.

Correct me if I'm wrong, I could be missing something here JD. I just don't see anything in all your claims that gives you any credibility at all.

Teuf,

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
But wht about his "Great Escape" from the unguarded work camp in terry huate where he supposedly walked for 8 days and made a whole 120 miles? Thats what 15 miles a day on level ground?

Heck I can do that in about 5-6hours on level ground and barely breaka sweat. Heck he did not even have a load except for a stolen kids sleeping bag and 4 trash bags.

Bummer he did not freexe to death and save us all this trouble though.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Andy is an expert at getting SSI and all kinds of govt assistance. Plus he is a boy-toy for the time being. Hardly a claim to fame.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Wow tha tmust be one desperate woman to want a 56 year old ex con in for drug dealing with a balding head, drew carey glasses, adn a fat pus gut hanging over his belt.

·
Registered
9,958 Posts
Hasher, if you wouldn't mind, some of us here believe that family members are off limits. His wife doesn't post here and it was her decision. Thanks.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I agree Hasher and I remember the original exchanges when thier love first started to "blossom" it was a romantic internet relationship (sort of in desperate kind of way).

As much fun as that would be to get into (you really can't imagine LOL) I'm going to agree with Garand and not go there. His wife, who actually has the gumption to do something with herself, does not play these games with us (though she is far from "inocent" in these things).

She has her reasons for supporting the goof ball and she is "paying the cost for being the boss" thats her choice.

I'm leaving Pat out of it, JD provides way more than enough fodder to make my point.

Teuf,

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Back to the orignal topic,

What has JD done to make his case?

At this point any status as an "Expert" anything (but poser) is not in question, right now he has a tough uphill fight just gain any credability as to being half competent.

I just don't see it in him.

Teuf,

1 - 9 of 9 Posts