Arms Locker banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
certainly conceal 2 pistols, and if only one LONGARM, can certainly back it up with a couple of pistols. Could hide another disassembled rifle in the backpack, too. if it's a money thing, then STATE the money limit, and money limits are stupid. Go GET the money, that's all. Sell off some bs toy that you don't need, refi the house, get a cheaper vehicle, etc. if it's a legal requirement, move somewhere else, that's all.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,648 Posts
That's nice.

Hopefully you aren't responding to the one gun thread. It would be a shame if you were unable to comprehend why the thread was about one gun.


:devil:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,815 Posts
Aslan said:
That's nice.

Hopefully you aren't responding to the one gun thread. It would be a shame if you were unable to comprehend why the thread was about one gun.


:devil:
To the OUTHOUSE SCARECROW ... thats nice ...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,950 Posts
I guess one good reason is for simplicity. How many different jobs need to be done with a handgun?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ONLY one, ccw defense. If you pick a GOOD ccw gun and load, and if you ARE anygood, you can MAKE that ccw gun do everything else, too (well enough) See, the BABIES "think" that "want to" = HAVE to. :) However, the pistol aint worth a crap for foraging or fighting, when everyone else has an autorifle, and no rifle is worth a crap for ccw, so you HAVE to have at LEAST two, and 2 pistols are a lot better, along with one rifle, cause one of the pistols needs to be a silenced .22, and one needs to be a powerful pocket auto.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,890 Posts
It was a hypothetical thread to see what everyone's top choice would be in such a situation. Some people are too stupid to understand that. Illiterate retard.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,815 Posts
Scarecrow aka NUTTY JOHN said:
ONLY one, ccw defense. If you pick a GOOD ccw gun and load, and if you ARE anygood, you can MAKE that ccw gun do everything else, too (well enough) See, the BABIES "think" that "want to" = HAVE to. :) However, the pistol aint worth a crap for foraging or fighting, when everyone else has an autorifle, and no rifle is worth a crap for ccw, so you HAVE to have at LEAST two, and 2 pistols are a lot better, along with one rifle, cause one of the pistols needs to be a silenced .22, and one needs to be a powerful pocket auto.
Thats nice.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,815 Posts
Magnum88C said:
It was a hypothetical thread to see what everyone's top choice would be in such a situation. Some people are too stupid to understand that. Illiterate retard.
Yes, he is an illiterate retard.

The Outhouse Scarecrow's abject cowardice is showing with his constant bleating about CCW pistols, his pocket autos, and his silenced rifles.

Only a complete coward would be that concered about hiding his firearms.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,594 Posts
One thing about people being different gunkid, they all have different priorities. Maybe you should give that some consideration. Just because you think its important, doesn't mean others do.

Why is it mandatory for a CCW handgun, if the balloon goes up? Then everyone could be carrying an open, unconcealled firearm. Is this part of the fantasy that you haven't told us yet??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,815 Posts
Garand said:
One thing about people being different gunkid, they all have different priorities. Maybe you should give that some consideration. Just because you think its important, doesn't mean others do.

Why is it mandatory for a CCW handgun, if the balloon goes up? Then everyone could be carrying an open, unconcealled firearm. Is this part of the fantasy that you haven't told us yet??
Good question Garand, I would like to know the answer to that too.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,890 Posts
Maybe it's for one of his "special" missions (special ed that is)? Oh wait, those are where he carries his .223 pistol down his pants. . .:roflmao1:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,279 Posts
Hasher said:
You think melvins bug out vehicle is the short bus?
:roflmao1: :roflmao1: :roflmao1: :roflmao1: :roflmao1: :roflmao1:

Good one Hasher.

RIKA
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,815 Posts
Hasher said:
YOu think melvins bug out vehicle is the short bus?
Thats nice -- and really funny too.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,890 Posts
No, it's probably the van he used to sleep in. . .down by the river.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
391 Posts
naw he lives in a pinto
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
wtf u know about it, punk? I live in a nice condo, just got it appraised at $147,000, and the way values are rising around here, it will be 200k in 2 years. :)
 
1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Top