Arms Locker banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
that is perfectly flat. Any fool that knows what he is doing can hide and manuver provided his ass doesn't stick up in the air for 3 feet. Use sub sonic ammo to take care of business and never be found. :nyah:

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
When you talk sub-sonic I assume you're talking 22 ammo. This limits you to about 100yds range. In such open country you would be served better with a 308, 30-06 or one of the 30 magnums. The 22rf is basically a specialized purpose or small game hunting cartridge. No more the be-all end-all that gk thinks his 10in CAR is.

RIKA

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Guess again Hasher. I really thought you would have figured it out by now. Have a merry Christmas.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
u r a fucking idiot. MOST of the US lets you be seen for MANY hundreds of yds, from SOMEPLACE within rifle shot, unless you crawl on your belly.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Andy, I travel the US. Its my job. Let me be the first to say BOVINE FECES to your above post.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
andy said:
... unless you crawl on your belly.
And andy is an expert, being the snake that he is.

RIKA :santa:

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Hasher said:
andy know all about crawling on his belly.
It walks, it talks, it crawls on it's belly like a reptile ... It's NUTTY JOHN ...

Reactions: Hasher

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
well there is one other thing melvin is an expert at.

Taking it up the ass. He got a PHD in that in the slammer.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
U R a fucking idiot if pride limits your ability to close on, evade, or kill the enemy. U R a stupid fucking idiot if you cripple yourself with a CAR with a 10 inch barrel instead of using a 10/22 with a BC folding stock and a 16.5 inch barrel and sub sonic ammo

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
andy is a FOOL not knowing how to use dead ground, low places, that can be found in almost any terrian.

How does this FOOL think manuvers were done on the Great Plains by both indians and soldiers.

FOOL FOOL FOOL!!!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Chaos means your data sample is to small :eatpointe

·
Registered
9,589 Posts
Some places are very, very flat!

Attachments

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Now I understand why you call it the 'bald ass prairie'. Thanks for the pics.

RIKA

1 - 18 of 18 Posts