Arms Locker banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in their books. not one word. I've never said one word about using glue or a hose clamp, or a commercially available adapter to mount one of my cans. Not one word about how to fold, spindle, and form screenwire into a baffle is in any other book but mine. Ditto how to make a brass piloted drill bit, for counterboring a .22 muzzle, so that a tap can cut the female threads into it. Ditto the use of a washer and internal snapring as the front endcap. ditto the use of a red hot steel rod to cauterize the rubber disks, alternating sizes of baffles, sleeving a can, creating an underchamber or an expansion chamber, etc. Those ideas were all mine, or my buddy John's.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Thats nice

·
Registered
9,614 Posts
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Oh, they thought of it, but better technology came along in the 1930's, and they never bothered with it again.

Must feel good to be 80 years behind the times.

·
Registered
391 Posts
ya know dipshit i realy dont care

Reactions: Garand

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
snooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooze!

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
Who cares?

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Nobody else has my ideas about can-making

Nobody else wants your ideas. They were thought of when my Grand-Dad was a boy.

RIKA

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
Who would want cheap crapola cans anyway.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
cheap crapola like melvin of course.

Sorry melvin but yoru sauce i sweak and you area pretty muck a pathetic never was.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
That's nice, but I'd rather pay for a much better suppressor and get it legally. That way I can use it and not have to worry about who might take an interest in what I'm doing.

But, then again, I can legally own guns....

:devil:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts