Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Administrator
The USA actually has become another Bosnia in a very short time. All it will take is just a spark, like an economic collapse.

Multiculturalism, was not 'born out of boredom', but has been a fully intentional campaign, who's well documented and openly stated goals is the destruction of American national sovereignty and national cohesiveness by the monied global power brokers. A unified, nationalistic America is the prime obstacle in the path of implementing a world government.
And unfortunately I see this starting to really manifest itself today in both Antifa and BLM.

Administrator
And in the People's Idiotic Republic of Kalifornia, IiRC San Fransisco is not enforcing shoplifting laws 馃檮! Just wait until every single store closes.馃槀
Libtardian dumbassery at it's finest.馃き

Administrator
Yeah in another thread I mention I had family in europe that literally went through two "Red Dawn" shtf situations in Poland 20 years apart.
1919 and then 1939. The later a double whammy from Hitler and Stalin.
So yeah tell me about it.

Administrator
Obviously Melvin hasn't been paying attention to the news from Maripol in the Ukraine lately.
Kind of makes me wonder if that's not the cause for him getting worked up?
The way his mind works maybe it's jealousy?馃槼
I actually think that it's either unconsciously or consciously affecting people.

One grinding issue to consider is everyone's mental health and the slow or fast pace of events in this downward economic spiral and the conflicts like the Russian invasion of Ukraine.
And China's pending, maybe, conflict with Taiwan.
Etc etc etc......
Also looking back upon this thread I can no one had a magic crystal ball. But they weren't terribly wrong either.

Administrator
Yeah, I know and I don't know how much the riots did or didn't influence the last election. However, I expect some in just the "riot" places at some point. Or other attempts at voter intimidating.
It being an election year

Administrator
There was a time when a decent used Surplus Gore-tex bivey bag could be had for probably what he might have spent on field testing trash bags. Unless he just "thought about it a lot".

1 - 7 of 7 Posts