Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Administrator
2,656 Posts
This is obviously an old thread, but I'd never seen it before it percolated up today. You seriously believe that "NOBODY has seen shtf nor anything close to it"...? There are tens of millions of people that absolutely have; probably hundreds of millions. There was a multi-year, multi-nation shtf called "World War 2" that my dad was personally involved in, and there's nothing special about him or me.

Or do you really claim that nobody in WW2, WW1, early-1900's Russia, Cambodia under Pol Pot, Romania under Vlad the Impaler, or anyone/anywhere/anytime have ever experienced what could be called a legitimate "SHTF" situation...?

Seriously?
It didn't follow his rules of combat, so it doesn't count.

·
Administrator
2,656 Posts
to it, actually. You have no IDEA how bad it might get. I say plan and equip for the WORST, and the most likely, NOW, while you can.

<font color=red></font><font color=red></font><font color=red></font><font color=red></font><font color=red>*</font>willows. who are afraid to make a can, get a permit from ATF, etc, aint anybody I'd use for any SORT of guiding info,when you are talking about possible widespread cannabilism, and that sort of horror.
There's quite a few Ukrainians behind enemy lines, in their own country, that would disagree with your premise. Remember, Russia wants to cleanse the earth of Ukrainians. it is a genocide.

Slovo Ukrainia!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts