Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7,470 Posts
NOBODY has seen shtf, nor anything CLOSE to it, actually.
This is obviously an old thread, but I'd never seen it before it percolated up today. You seriously believe that "NOBODY has seen shtf nor anything close to it"...? There are tens of millions of people that absolutely have; probably hundreds of millions. There was a multi-year, multi-nation shtf called "World War 2" that my dad was personally involved in, and there's nothing special about him or me.

Or do you really claim that nobody in WW2, WW1, early-1900's Russia, Cambodia under Pol Pot, Romania under Vlad the Impaler, or anyone/anywhere/anytime have ever experienced what could be called a legitimate "SHTF" situation...?

Seriously?

·
Registered
7,470 Posts
I wonder if things (and people) will get more crazy & stupid as summer hits. Right now, there's at least the restored normalcy of the kids finally being back in school; but once that's gone I wonder how much more susceptible people will be to getting worked up again...?

When the kids are home & consuming groceries all day, families wanting to take vacations with possible travel restrictions still in place and the cost of gas being whatever it will be at that point, the cost of steak & burgers for grilling, etc; never mind the potential for escalation in the war in europe between now & then and the effects that could have on supply chain issues. May not be any big upswing in angst, but I won't be surprised if there is.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts