Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,836 Posts
So post a detailed kit list of what you have ready to go AT THIS MOMENT!

Reactions: BigEd

·
Registered
10,836 Posts
So tell us how you have prepared gunkid?

·
Registered
10,836 Posts
Hey mike, that comment about working for the gov't was uncalled for! When your in research & development, life is not like that. Well maybe in your country, up here we have to be inovative. In my country we have 30 people assigned to a project where you would probably have 1000 in your country.

·
Registered
10,836 Posts
I watch a bit of U Tube each week and over the last year I watch a Podcast called "Seattle Real Estate Podcast" an the gentleman who runs it covers the havoc and difficulties in both Portland and Seattle. Honestly, I find it amazing how left wing politicians have surrendered to anarchists'.

·
Registered
10,836 Posts
amazing isn't it, no being crime until its $950.00 theft!

·
Registered
10,836 Posts
A number of years ago I picked up a book that listed 50 different possibilities of catastrophic events. Some were easy to relate to, some were just silly in my opinion. Still it was still worth reading as it gave you a perspective on 5 or 6 events that fit your current scenario and allow you to be flexible in your planning. The problem with some people is that they fixate on one specific scenario until it becomes a fantasy. This leaves no room for flexibility, which in a time of catastrophe could lead to an early death.

·
Registered
10,836 Posts
Obviously Melvin hasn't been paying attention to the news from Maripol in the Ukraine lately.

Reactions: BigEd

·
Registered
10,836 Posts
I wonder what his "readers" on U Tube think of the garbage bag thing?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts