Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
I find it funny that you think you are the only one capable of putting together a suppressor. I live in coal, oil and gas country. Every second man here is a machinist or welder many, many of them have some damm nice "home shops" and excellent materials are readily avaliable. If you think such folks couldn't build what they need when they need it you are on crack.

The difference between them and you? They have enough sence not to run thier mouths like a [email protected]

Teuf,

·
Registered
750 Posts
You know Rostov we had very similar conditions during the US Civil War, it was total chaos.

I think the chances of such a thing happening now, are probually greater than anytime in our history, for the simple fact we are so advanced and infrastructure dependent. In the past, when a large % of the pop. was agricultral, folks hunkered down and made due. Now most of the pop is concentrated and really lacks the space and skills to provide for thier own means.

When the services and products get interupted for whatever reason, things are going to get pretty dicey, pretty fast IMO.

Teuf,

·
Registered
750 Posts
Rostov has been reading my mail (probually not the only one though LOL)

IMO the next war will be cultural in nature, fueled by the way politics are conducted in this country these days. There is no doubt in my mind, that if Algore would have been appointed (I don't hink there's much left of the election proccess, excited to see what drama awaits us this election) and reacted the same way as bush. That the repubs would be going the same direction the dems are now, maybe a slightly different angle but the same end game of using the middle east action as political leverage.

I voted rep after klinton got elected the second time, in a state of discust (even though my wife held steady) no more, I will vote my concence and keep my rifle ready and gear packed. I'm not doing anymore of the hold my nose and vote the lesser evil, let the cards fall where they may and lets get the party started.

Teuf,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts