Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
run, etc, "thinks" that having a silencer aint a GREAT idea. Ditto a concealable rifle. Nobody with much backpacking experience at all "thinks" an extra 20 lbs doesn't hurt, and I mean REALLY hurt performance, above a load that already weighs 50 lbs. It leads to LOTS more fatique, mistakes, injuries, and illness (and QUICK, too, not months later).

Nobody with any experience or sense "thinks" that they can guard ANYTHING 24-7, without at least 20, UN-BURDENED, motivated, trained, adults. Nobody who has any sense "thinks" staying in place is a good idea, when there's millions of desperate, well-armed people running-around. That's especially true when your foraging makes noise, you need lots of fuel burned to stay warm, when you leave tracks in the snow, when you are clueless about efficient foraging in the first place, etc.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Lacking your "experience" it is not remarkable that no one else who posts here thinks like a criminal.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Hard Ball nails gunkiddie again.

Ol' GK just keeps sticking his pecker in the cyber meat grinder

GRINDER! GRINDER! GRINDER!

RIKA

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Hard Rock said:
Erika, watch that mouth young lady... :dgrin:

Mike
I will obediently go wash out my mouth after work ... with Scotch. :D

RIKA :duck:

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Make it single malt scotch whisky and I will join you in spirit. Here's to you RIKA!

·
Registered
9,761 Posts
Erika, I'm joining you right now with a very stiff Brandy. I came very, very close today in having a bad experience with an AP mine at work.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Garand, be careful with those things that go boom.

As for JD's post, yeah, silencers are handy sometimes, everyone here has said that many times. About everything else, you're just plain wrong, JD, mainly because you have no first had experience upon which to base your conclusions.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts