Arms Locker banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
pocket 1911 has 40% more ammo than snub, hits 3x as hard and twice as fast, has twice the effective range, so why worry about speed reloading a pocket version of 1911?

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
andy said:
so why worry about speed reloading a pocket version of 1911?
Ever hear of multiple attackers? How about shoot and move. You sure are dense for a master shootist.

RIKA

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
With his missing fast enough to win strategy, you'd think he'd be a little concerned about reloads...

But I guess he probably won't miss himself more than once....

:devil:

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Yes but at least we have the FREEDOM to own guns of our choice.

Somthing that is denied to a CONVICT!!!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
i 'prefer', those black rubber speed strips, and will always have at least [1]
dropped into a shirt pocket[snaps] when the j-frame is stuck into the
back-pocket. [sometimes, miss colleen even washes them for me, how thoughtful she is :rolleyes: ]

:wavey:

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Stupekid does not see that if you carry just a snub .38 it's best to carry TWO snub .38s. It's a well known technique called a 'New York Reload', something dumbkid would not know or have a clue. Just another example of how little he knows about guns and shooting.

·
Registered
9,615 Posts
About 5 years ago, during the spring and fall matches that I put on annually, we ran a "snubbie match". It was just a 2 stage sidematch, but it gave those that owned a snubbie or a small caliber auto an opportunity to shoot their pistols in competition. Actually it was a real learning experience, because I have 2 "K" frames I was able to use the same speedloaders in both my 2" S&W M15 and my 4" S&W M66. Snubbies do have different handling characteristics. After about 3 years the number of people interested in shooting the snubbie match swindled so we cancelled it. It was a hoot though!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts