Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and only the merest handful have done so 3-4 times. It's not at all uncommon to get 6 straight "heads" or tails in as many coin tosses. So, MEANINFUL experience with such shooting, by one man, is just not in the cards. It takes 20 coin tosses to establish the true 50-50 (ie, pure LUCK) relationship of the two heads of the coin in a coin toss. So you can talk all the bs you want about this or that bozo's "experience", it actually means FAR less than hundreds of animals being shot, with dozens of types of ccw loads.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
HUMAN flesh and blood are NO different than animals, when it comes to penetration or expanding a hp. if a bullet doesn't expand reliably in animals, neither will it do so in humans. u can trust the bs claims of other people if you want. I only believe what I see in the field, on flesh and blood.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Remember the collie you shot with the 357 that came after you? You're such a crummy shot that your animal testing means nothing. Its just a means of your venting cruelty against children's pets. Your shooting them from cars means you are a coward to boot.

RIKA

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
andy said:
and only the merest handful have done so 3-4 times. It's not at all uncommon to get 6 straight "heads" or tails in as many coin tosses. So, MEANINFUL experience with such shooting, by one man, is just not in the cards. It takes 20 coin tosses to establish the true 50-50 (ie, pure LUCK) relationship of the two heads of the coin in a coin toss. So you can talk all the bs you want about this or that bozo's "experience", it actually means FAR less than hundreds of animals being shot, with dozens of types of ccw loads.
What mathematics are you using to come up with the 20 coin tosses befire it can be established that it is random?

Actually, it doesn't take any. It's too trivial.

you don't have any real grasp of probability or statistics, so you are better off avoiding the discussion.

:devil:

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Aslan said:
What mathematics are you using to come up with the 20 coin tosses befire it can be established that it is random?

Actually, it doesn't take any. It's too trivial.

you don't have any real grasp of probability or statistics, so you are better off avoiding the discussion.

:devil:
Tim:
By the words out of his mouth, NUTTY JOHN doesn't even know what statistics and probability are.

If you notice, and you probably have, the only math that NUTTY JOHN has used is simple addition and subtraction. NUTTY JOHN, is just what NUTTY JOHN is, an uneducated LOUT.

NUTTY JOHN hasn't the education to know how much of a simpleton he is when he tries to do math.

What do you expect from a obvious, grade school flunk out?

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Do you mean have I shot 20 men in the chest total or have I done it all in one incident? It is two different questions ya know.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts