Arms Locker banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thread,cause you dont KNOW enough about the subject, to keep from looking like monkeys. You CAN'T ask questions, cause you aint BIG enough to admit you know so little, about a subject that you THOUGHT you knew so "well". :) It's the same every where I go. Guys would do better arguing golf with Tiger woods, than arguing gunswith ME. They'd be less outclassed. :) that becomes evident in a day or two, and the former "grand poobahs" of any given site get all RESENTFUL of having their thunder stolen. too bad. Learn enough about the subject to be able to post in kind.

T

·
0 Posts
While you were sitting at home playing trivial pursuits, the gun version, others were defending your right to be a half baked authority, with ideas that only you like. The sooner you realize this and go jump off a bridge, the happier everyone else will be. Maybe, if you were smart, you would invent a character to post on this site that agreed with everything you said. Just keep referring back to the andy in a nutshell posting. You are a broken record, boy, and everybody knows where broken records wind up.

U

·
0 Posts
YOU r the broken record,

u have NOTHING to say, except about ME, because you don't KNOW anything about guns, or shooting. Anyone who can read can see that I've posted on scores of gun related topics. Neither you nor anyone else did any fighting for ME. Clowns like you dont know HOW to fight effectively, much less who to kill.

T

·
0 Posts
Now I know why you're such an expert on s--t hitting the fan, all the sh-t is coming from you. To satisfy your desire for gun related issues, do you know what the - in ar-15 stands for? There, was it as good for you as it was for me? And what's with this fanatical obsession you have with killing people? I'm the gunowner's delegate to the catch and release foundation. It's called shoot to wound.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts