Arms Locker banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
slot, female, in the side of the receiver. An aluminum mount's Male "t" will SOON be worn to worthlessness if you remove, replace it much at ALL. The SLIGHTES amount of movent in a scope mount renders it a worthless pos. a STEEL M1A mount is one lb, SO is a scope that offers you ANYTHING in the way of greater range than the 223 is capable of, on men. 9 lb rifle, 2 lbs of scope and mount, a lb of bipod and sling, 20 rds of 308 150 gr ammo-one lbs. Steel M14 mags weigh 7 ozs EACH. :) I aint wrong when I call 308 rifles pointless old CLUNKS.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
We count on your weakness Melvin. Mentally, physically, spiritually. Enjoy your downhill slide in life. BTW, my steel ARMS detachable scope mount is just about perfect. I can't find a fault yet. Maybe you should check into quality stuff instead of the cobbled up pos that you favor.

RIKA

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
The pimp loads, yes but a real pimp wouldn't be caught with a pos like Melvin makes. Pimps like real guns like the Jennings and Raven and RG with flashy chrome plate - not something with rough welds and torch burns.

RIKA :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts