Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.libertyoutlet.com/store/itemdetail.html?detailid=15

If you go to this web site and you see this mousepad i think that you will agree that this even proves a point to have a gun.. so when someone like a carjacker in the picture has you in a life or death situation you can defend yourself and protect the 2nd amendment. I guees they cant come up with any good anti gun reasons except for a 6 year olds opinion!

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
LOL!! Sure....

The "good people" without guns are laying dead on the street. Sure shows the value of being a non gun toting "good person", now doesn't it?

G

·
i don't have any 6 year olds but that handwriting/message looks too political for a six year old.maybe a six year old mentality though.:)
41 mag/jeff w
ps,i wonder how long a mouse pad would hold up as a target for a .22?

·
Registered
7,322 Posts
well to me it looks like that mousepad just makes our point. i'm surprised these idiots don't understand the thing that is being said there.

THE 2ND AMEMDMENT PROTECTS US ALL.....

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i thought that this poster at first was to promote guns but when i looked at it closely i was surprised the idiots didnt see the purpose of having a gun to protect yourself against a bad dude like that!!!
I wish i could email them sayin how stupid they are but i better just leave it like this
LOL!

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
That drawing was, if I remember correctly, from an "anti-gun" contest for kids ran by a "PRO-gun" website. Either it is faked or they picked the most ironic one as the "winner." Personally, being very pro-bill of rights, I LOVED the irony in that poster. Make sure that everyone is looking at the satire here, folks, since it is pretty obvious (and funny in a sad sort of way).
KJ

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
Whatever, satire or not, it is a sad commentary about what the anti gun people belive.
I have to remember to sign on before posting in the future.......

G

·
VERY few people have the alertness,

skill and determination to stop even a halfassed carjacker, gun or no gun. The sort who can handle it with a gun, can probably handle it without a gun, too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts