Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
that just because a bunch of ignoramuses "like" a gun or load or tactic, doesn't make it worth a hoot.It just makes them ignorant, that's all. Millions of people LIKE a .25 Raven, ya know. or .32 Keltec, or 9mm Mak. None of the above amount to a crap, if you actually have to do more than BLUFF. A used, $150 M21 Beretta .22 can BLUFF, and its ammo is 5-10x cheaper than the centerfires, so you can have FUN with it, and it can be worn as a necklace pendant, in a wrist holster, bra holster, etc, which can't be said of the Bersa 380, the Mak, 38 snubs, etc, and the M21, with better sights, is quite accurate enough to serve as an interesting trail gun for taking small game, too.

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
Do you wear guns in a Bra Holster (or would that be in a BRO Holster, aka Mazere Holster)? Are you kidding about advocating the Beretta as a trail gun and as an only carry self defense gun?

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
U.r So Full

OF CRAP! DAVIS!

THE M-21 .22 BERETTA IS A CLUNKEY CLOD OF A BROKEN 2X4

FOR THE SUGGESTED CARRY METHODS YOU ADVOCATE!

i used to have one before i gave it away!

[i never had the 'heart' to nail you on that locked breach statement/post
you made about it! although, i think d-jet pounded it up your a$$
about it.]

with age comes maturity! please, try to act/post like a 17 year old beardless
unwanted /unloved ***** that you are for once!

·
Registered
720 Posts
That might be derogatory , but I like it! and, Andy: When a non-felon has the freedom and means to buy whatever weapon suits his/her fancy, that's what WE do. Everyone here has enough sense to have already covered the requirements of the real world. Since we already own the weapons and tools we will need in most-any situation, we are free (because we have lived our lives in a way that affords this) to follow our curiosity for other types of weapons, etcetera. I know you understand this, just like we understand your animosity born of personal frustration over an inadequate life, promoting your inability to compete on a level playing field with those who have lived and acted responsibly. Why focus your anger on those who are a good example rather than your parents who obviously failed you miserably?
SatCong

·
Registered
6,336 Posts
andy said:
...it can be worn as a necklace pendant, in a wrist holster, bra holster, etc, which can't be said of the Bersa 380, the Mak, 38 snubs, etc, and the M21, with better sights, is quite accurate enough to serve as an interesting trail gun for taking small game, too.

Interestingly, every statement above applies MORE to the P32 than the 21A; and I own both. The P32 is lighter and thinner, so it conceals better in unorthodox places. It's less susceptible to outside contamination, due to it's more conventional ejection port (rather than the Beretta's completely open top), and more closed action (as opposed to the Beretta's exposed, external transfer bar).

The sights on the P32 AND the 21A are almost non-existent; and either would suffice at equal ranges with aftermarket "better" sights, with the P32 delivering a larger, heavier bullet with around 50-70% more energy.

Again, speaking as someone who owns both, the 21A has a real advantage in ammo cost, but that's the only one (other than the Beretta's nicer finish - it's a very well-made little gun). Capacity is equal; both are 7+1. Concealability, weight, thickness, muzzle energy; the P32 measurably wins in all those categories.

Second thought, the 21A does win in the "suppress-ability" category. With the P32's tilting-barrel, it would have functioning problems with a suppressor that the Beretta's fixed barrel wouldn't.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
If you are packing an M21, you might want to bring a baseball bat along so you have a real weapon handy.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
andy said:
nothing could be more useful than realizing that just because a bunch of ignoramuses "like" a gun or load or tactic, doesn't make it worth a hoot.It just makes them ignorant, that's all.
Have to agree. It takes a real stupid person to 'think' a 11" CAR pos rifle that can't even hit 2600 fps is a top combat weapon for any purpose (including SHTF.) And it takes ever a more stupid person to want to cut up a pos Star BM, pour in big bucks, and then have less abiltiy than a Colt Defender in .40 or .357 SIG! That takes a real ignoramuse!

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
Gunkid/erikas thread is so stupid, I can't even think up a stupid come back much less an intelligent one. The one benefit, if the balloon ever goes up, him/her using his/her POS garbage will be easy to neutralize when the crap doesn't work.

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
I was gunna move it to the pissing match forum, but there is some hint of gun talk here....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts