Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
they disallow bipod and scope, and LET guys use shooting-corset, shooting glove, windflags, spotter shots, special shooting mat, "cup" around eye (to peep sight) all sorts of ridiculous crap that's FAR less practical than a scope or bipod.

Their idea of "rapidfire" is a shot every 4 seconds. :)

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Wow tard you ever hear of the any sight any rifle matches?

You get to use scope sand every thing.

And as for rapis fire? Well those guys are shooting X's with their rifles at 200 yards and not blastign up the random landscape wityuh their POS canned ar's.

Hey I spoke with your PO on the phone earlier. Nice gentleman. He is gettign a littel concerned about you.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Hasher. Does hid PO have email addy? I'd like to talk to him but dont want to bother him on the phone.

Thanks

·
Registered
9,822 Posts
Canadian Soldiers shooting competitively. See Gunkid your wrong again :nyah: :nyah: :nyah:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Kent said:
Hasher. Does hid PO have email addy? I'd like to talk to him but dont want to bother him on the phone.

Thanks
Can you send me an email through the board?

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
andy said:
they disallow bipod and scope, and LET guys use shooting-corset, shooting glove, windflags, spotter shots, special shooting mat, "cup" around eye (to peep sight) all sorts of ridiculous crap that's FAR less practical than a scope or bipod.

What happened NUTTY JOHN? Did you try to straighten the NRA out on their service rifle rules, and they ignored you.

What the hell TARD, the NRA has only been in existence since 1871. So what in the hell do they know, anyway.

It looks like everybody thinks you're STUPE. Well guess what, you are a STUPE.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Hey Garand, I hate to point it out to you, but a couple of them there pictures are clearly fakes, as they aren't .223s and everyone knows nothing larger than a .223 can shoot past 100 yards!

:dgrin:

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Hahahahaha, classic. Out of curiosity, whats the bolt action rifle in those pics?

·
Registered
9,822 Posts

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
andy said:

Stupekid never heard of 'F' Class in NRA competition. Again stupekid shows how little he knows.

Now which is better, to keep your mouth shut and let people think you are stupid, or open it, stupekid, and then they KNOW you are stupid!

I see you can't keep your's closed.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
andy said:
NRA rifle match rules make no sense. they disallow bipod and scope, and LET guys use shooting-corset, shooting glove, windflags, spotter shots, special shooting mat, "cup" around eye (to peep sight) all sorts of ridiculous crap that's FAR less practical than a scope or bipod.

Now it would have avoided a whole lot of trouble had this post read:

NRA rifle match rules make no sense to me. They let guys use shooting-corset, shooting glove, windflags, spotter shots, special shooting mat, "cup" around eye (to peep sight), etc. Why don't they have a class that allows more practical things, like a scope and bipod? Or do they?
See how much easier that would have been?

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Magnum, 'F' class in NRA high power competition DOES allow scopes and bi-pods. Stupekid just knows NOTHING of that. I use my Remington .308 police rifle IN NRA "F" class matches.

Gunkid is just so stupid.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
DJetAce said:
Magnum, 'F' class in NRA high power competition DOES allow scopes and bi-pods. Stupekid just knows NOTHING of that. I use my Remington .308 police rifle IN NRA "F" class matches.

Gunkid is just so stupid.
You fellas just don't understand. NUTTY JOHN "knows" what everybody should do.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
DJetAce: I understand, I was pointing out how he could have posted and not caused himself to get beaten down again. He must like it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts