Arms Locker banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NUTTY JOHN, posting as anonymous visitor, vigorously spamming this survivalist forum.

NUTTY JOHN, claims to have taught karate for THIRTY-YEARS? The only karate NUTTY JOHN has taught, would be bend-over, shower-stall karate in prison.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
I made black belt in March, 1973, punk. I've taught karate almost all my adult life. That's just one of the reasons why pos's like you are TERRIFIED of meeting me, anyplace or anytime.

·
Registered
9,604 Posts
Tell us who won the IPSC World Shoot you attended allegedly placing 19th place. Tell us what gun he shot? Tell us how many people registered for the match. You claim to be able to rememer when Raul Walter had a pop corn fart in 1977, so this should be easy! So how did you shoot in the US Nationals in 1979, 1980? 1981? 1982? 1983? 1984? 1985? 1986? 1998? Well tell the rest of the story about your IPSC career!

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
andy said:
I made black belt in March, 1973, punk. I've taught karate almost all my adult life. That's just one of the reasons why pos's like you are TERRIFIED of meeting me, anyplace or anytime.
Terrified of meeting you? The TARD of the Internet? I don't think so TARD. I offered to come to Pagosa Springs, to video tape your legendary exploits with a handgun.

And, NUTTY JOHN, you still haven't answered. What does that say about you TARD? :nyah: :laugh01: :nyah: :laugh01: :nyah:

I haven't quiet figured how to video tape, INSIDE YOUR HEAD, because that is the only place your legendary abilities reside.

It looks like, to the casual observer, that the terror is ALL ON YOUR PART. Sleep tight TARD, you never know when the MAN is going to phone you, AGAIN!

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
andy said:
:laugh01:
:laugh01: :laugh01: :laugh01: :laugh01: :laugh01: :laugh01:

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
You may have taught Karate, but your posts indicate little knowledge beyond what we would consider to be about yellow belt level.

You may have earned a black belt, but you are yet to show the level of discipline required.

Personally, I suspect you took a few classes, couldn't handle the regimented nature of them. Throw in that there were probably a lot of people that knew way more than you did, and you probably left.

You decided that you knew more than them and proclaimed yourself to be a black belt. After all, what could those pos's teach you? You were faster, stronger, and knew way more about the art than they ever did - right?

:devil:

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
andy said:
yeah, u LAUGH, but you don't show UP.
Yeah, you're right, and why the fuck would I? Off the top of my head, I don't even know where the fuck Pagosa Springs is!

And your challenge to go meet you in Lichfield when you lived there...yeah, I was going to waste 4 hours driving from Chicago to some little jerkwater town when I could be hanging out or training with friends or romancing my woman. Hoo rah.

Face it, goober. You just ain't that important. :nyah:

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
People have offered to meet you, but in Pagosa Springs, where you live, not Durango.
I haven't seen you post your address.
Or taken anyone up on meeting you at McD's, in Pagosa, on Talisman.

Weak.

·
Registered
9,604 Posts
Wylycoyte, this should help

http://www.townofpagosasprings.com/

Getting Here:
Directions to Pagosa Country

Pagosa Springs is situated at the base of the majestic San Juan Mountains, and is accessible from three directions -- from the East, the West and the South. The nearest major airports are Denver International Airport in Colorado and Albuquerque International Airport in central New Mexico. Thre is also a County Airport, served by two commuter airlines, located near Durango, CO about an hour east of Pagosa.

The directions below summarize the quickest routes from those three airports, and cities, to Pagosa. You will also find a suggested route from Grand Junction, Colorado, by way of Durango.

For other routes, we suggest you visit the Rand McNally web site.

From Denver: From Denver, take Interstate 25 south 150 miles to Exit 50, and bear right onto off-ramp to Hwy 160. Turn left onto Hwy 160 and continue for 163 miles to Pagosa Springs, just on the other side of beautiful Wolf Creek Pass.
Map of Denver to Pagosa Route

From Albuquerque, NM through Santa Fe, NM: Take Interstate 25 north for 60 miles to Santa Fe, NM. Then take Hwy 84 north for 101 miles to Chama, NM (part of Hwy 84 is also called Hwy 64.) At the intersection with NM 17, follow Hwy 84 to the left and continue for 47 miles. Take a left at the intersection with Hwy 160, at the east side of town, and you're here.
Map of Albuquerque to Pagosa Route

From Durango Airport: Take CO 172 north from the Durango Airport to the intersection with Hwy 160. Turn right and follow Hwy 160 east to Pagosa Springs.
Map of Durango to Pagosa Route

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
so, who is going to bring it? :)

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
Garand said:
Wylycoyte, this should help

http://www.townofpagosasprings.com/

Getting Here:
Directions to Pagosa Country

Pagosa Springs is situated at the base of the majestic San Juan Mountains, and is accessible from three directions -- from the East, the West and the South. The nearest major airports are Denver International Airport in Colorado and Albuquerque International Airport in central New Mexico. Thre is also a County Airport, served by two commuter airlines, located near Durango, CO about an hour east of Pagosa.

The directions below summarize the quickest routes from those three airports, and cities, to Pagosa. You will also find a suggested route from Grand Junction, Colorado, by way of Durango.

For other routes, we suggest you visit the Rand McNally web site.

From Denver: From Denver, take Interstate 25 south 150 miles to Exit 50, and bear right onto off-ramp to Hwy 160. Turn left onto Hwy 160 and continue for 163 miles to Pagosa Springs, just on the other side of beautiful Wolf Creek Pass.
Map of Denver to Pagosa Route

From Albuquerque, NM through Santa Fe, NM: Take Interstate 25 north for 60 miles to Santa Fe, NM. Then take Hwy 84 north for 101 miles to Chama, NM (part of Hwy 84 is also called Hwy 64.) At the intersection with NM 17, follow Hwy 84 to the left and continue for 47 miles. Take a left at the intersection with Hwy 160, at the east side of town, and you're here.
Map of Albuquerque to Pagosa Route

From Durango Airport: Take CO 172 north from the Durango Airport to the intersection with Hwy 160. Turn right and follow Hwy 160 east to Pagosa Springs.
Map of Durango to Pagosa Route
THIS IS A RIOT! as i'm fixin' to head east this spring[no later than june, so, if gun-kid is whacked, like mabe march? my tracks are dead -cold!] ha!

the re-tardeds knowlage, is just that! his internet SPEW!
he, knows ,NOTHING, of a suppressed/silenced/CANNED! weapon!

a total internet,,,,JOKE!!!!!!!!! :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :headbang: :roflmao1: :roflmao1: :wavey: beer:

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Hey Gk I have a blak Belt too. It a real nice Charkskin gunbelt. (Oh never mind you can not have guns can you felon) Got it from Milt Sparks the man you stole money from and then slandered.

So I could come on down and whup on ya but beating an old man in front of his family is not nice.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts