·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Are you sure that's him?

thanks for the link, I can't get enough of that stuff :D. It's great to see when new people are hit with the blitzkrieg of posts :D :D you can almost hear the jaws dropping

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Kenny Rogers song for GK.

"You've got to know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em"

RIKA

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
It's him. All the classic same old stuff he posts. The owner of the site locked the thread down when it became clear he was a couch survivalist...

Pretty much the standard reception he gets. And it was clear they had not heard of GunKid, or they would have identified him pretty quickly - which is sop at most gun boards.

Leopard can't change his spots and all that...

I think he has to have some kind of record for being thrown off the most websites, as well as one for the shortest amount of time being allowed to post on a website.

As far as the Karate thing, people can read his posts on the subject and make up their own minds.

:devil:

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
What a complete and utter hypocrite. He recommended a shotgun, a Glock, C&R rifles and Makarov's. Everything he slammed many, many times here. Gunkid, Indeed! More like know nothing. How can he even post here anymore?

·
Registered
285 Posts
I install my own inserts, and imbed them deeply enough that they don't show except directly to the rear of them. In other words, only the user is likely to see them at all. I never did like the 3 dot sytem, too "busy" and likely to be screwed up, when used at speed. I like a double dot, one below the notch of the rear sight. Dick Heinie saw mine in ILL, at Milan, in 1980 and probably stole my idea. He calls it the "eightball" sighing system.
He installs his own tritium inserts in sights?

BS alert! Ultra BS!!!

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
I install my own inserts, and imbed them deeply enough that they don't show except directly to the rear of them. In other words, only the user is likely to see them at all. I never did like the 3 dot sytem, too "busy" and likely to be screwed up, when used at speed. I like a double dot, one below the notch of the rear sight. Dick Heinie saw mine in ILL, at Milan, in 1980 and probably stole my idea. He calls it the "eightball" sighing system.
Piemaster said:
He installs his own tritium inserts in sights?

BS alert! Ultra BS!!!

BS? No. That a dump the size of which even a bull couldn't squeeze out in one session.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
fuck u, punk. That's how it HAD to be done, in 1980 when I did it. Julio Santiago sent the inserts, I drilled the sights in a milling machine.

·
Registered
9,614 Posts
Tell us who won the IPSC World Shoot you attended allegedly placing 19th place. Tell us what gun he shot? Tell us how many people registered for the match. You claim to be able to rememer when Raul Walter had a pop corn fart in 1977, so this should be easy! So how did you shoot in the US Nationals in 1979, 1980? 1981? 1982? 1983? 1984? 1985? 1986? 1998? Well tell the rest of the story about your IPSC career!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts