Arms Locker banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bear hunting with NUTTY JOHN:

NUTTY JOHN was excited about his new rifle and decided to go bear hunting. He spotted a small brown bear, shot it and bent over to clean it. There was a tap on his shoulder. He turned to see a big black bear. The black bear said, "That was my cousin and you've got two choices ... either I maul
you to death or we have sex."

After considering briefly, NUTTY JOHN, with his PRISON EXPERIENCE, chose the latter.

NUTTY JOHN was sore for two weeks but recovered and vowed revenge. He headed out to find the black bear, did so and shot it. Right after, there was a tap on his shoulder. This time a huge grizzly bear stood right next to him.

The grizzly said, "That was a big mistake, NUTTY JOHN. That was my cousin and you've got two choices...either I maul you to death or we have rough sex."

Again, NUTTY JOHN thought it was better to cooperate. Although, just like in prison, he survived, it took several months before Bob finally recovered.

Outraged, NUTTY JOHN headed back to the woods, managed to track down the Grizzly and shoot it. NUTTY JOHN felt sweet revenge, but then, there was a tap on his shoulder. He turned around to find a giant polar bear standing there.

The polar bear looked at him very sadly and said ... "Admit it NUTTY JOHN, you don't come here for the hunting, do you?"

Admit it JOHN ... !

Reactions: Coyote

·
Registered
779 Posts
You nailed it there, Bill. LOL!

Wonder where he's been. Talking with his "handler" maybe???????

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kent said:
You nailed it there, Bill. LOL!

Wonder where he's been. Talking with his "handler" maybe???????
NUTTY JOHN is probably DEFILING another website ...

·
Registered
750 Posts
That reminds me of the "bear hunter" stage JD went though a couple years back, he was going to Alaska to kill a Brown Bear or Grizzly with his AR. That was a hoot he was supposed top have done it "within the year", but of course didn't do shit.

That was in the days before he simply wasn't banned on sight LOL

Teuf,

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
he seems to make a lot of "within a year" claims....

:devil:

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Well maybe within the year his poop chute will regain it's "preincarceration" dimensions?

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Then there was the time GK was out butterfly hunting ... with his butterfly net. Just bagged a big one when he feels a tap on his shoulder. GK turns around to see this big bruiser wearing clothing with a rainbow hue of colors ...

You guys write the next paragraph.

RIKA :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts