Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Were you responding to my post in a completely different thread, with a new one? I cant be sure so I'm asking.

:kill: Again, how do you know what I plan to carry? And who said anything about 30 pounds of ammo? Sorry to break it to you, but people here regularly backpack with loads far over 70lbs, and do just fine for days. You're gonna just have to except it and move on.

·
Registered
750 Posts
When was the last time you spent several days living out of a pack under any situation dumb fuck, let alone quasi tactical?

You don't have a clue about anything to do with backpacking or living out of it, you are a fraud and a poser.

Teuf,

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
The sum total of gk's survival knowledge could be written on the back of a postage stamp.

RIKA

·
Registered
9,964 Posts
Where as detailing his complete lack of knowledge could take a book the size of an encycopedia(sp).

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Raider said:
The sum total of gk's survival knowledge could be written on the back of a postage stamp.

RIKA
Garand said:
Where as detailing his complete lack of knowledge could take a book the size of an encycopedia(sp).
Kind of looks like NUTTY JOHN, got a double whammy here.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
TROLLING 101
andy said:
obvious that assholes like U
Never specify who you are talking to.
andy said:
don't know about it
Make sure that the subject is vague and unclear.
andy said:
since you "think" you are going to lug around 30 lbs of guns
and ammo.
Deny reality and belittle others all in the same sentence.
Never respond to other peoples arguments.

And finally, when you start to lose....
START A NEW THREAD ON THE EXACT SAME TOPIC

·
Registered
9,964 Posts
Outstanding my snowed in friend!

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
TROLLING 101

Never specify who you are talking to.

Make sure that the subject is vague and unclear.

Deny reality and belittle others all in the same sentence.

Never respond to other peoples arguments.

And finally, when you start to lose....
START A NEW THREAD ON THE EXACT SAME TOPIC
What's funny, is he seems to think that the threads always stay together, so he is responding to the thread above his post. Just makes him look foolish as the threads move around.

He also runs from every thread where it becomes apparent he can not defend his position rationally - usually accompanied by insults and threats.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
I think Melvin missed his.calling. With thread titles like that he could have applied himself better and gotten a job in public relations. 🤣

·
Registered
9,964 Posts
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts