Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
to be stuck posting nothing better than D class scores. That's WHY he's stuck in D class. :)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Still has you beat sir shakes alot*L* Your old buds(and they really don't like you) say your ability to shoot under pressure sucks.Says you were last in every match ya ran, and although you talked a good game you just couldn't quite make the grade.

·
Registered
10,315 Posts
Well its been about 9 years since I shot an IPSC qualifier, so what are you talking about? Does anyone know how we could get ahold of gunkids scores from the beginning? Didn't the old, old Soldier of Fortune magazines back around '75, 76 cover the match in South Africa? Not much else going on, I figure I'll head out to the range for another couple of hours of shooting.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
"Your old buds(and they really don't like you) say your ability to shoot under pressure sucks."

That's interesting. AS I recall Teuf came up with similar information a while back.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
I don't know what Garand did, but it is pretty clear that GunKid is scared to death of him and his abilities.

Garand, can you let us in on whatever it was that you did to have GK shaking in his boots like that?

:devil:

·
Registered
10,315 Posts
I was probably the first one to tell him he was an idiot. Back in the days of his "Bugout Board", when he wanted to float down the Mississippi and shoot people in the back for their kit. Plus, I'm cute, cuddly, own a whole bunch of guns, am a good shot, was a "lifer" in the Army, have a kick @ss job blowing stuff up 5 days a week, have a good wage and actually shoot in competition!

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Actually we have no proof that GunKid was a serious IPSC shooter before he went to prison. He talks a good fight but there are corious gaps in his knowledge.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
What Teuf said in PN was

"John Davis was an esentric IPSC shooter that was hot when he was on and often fell apart in competition. Most everyone in the relativly small IPSC crowd knew him for the same reason most folks in the internet "gun culture" reconize his name".

Reactions: Garand

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
I would rather be a class 'D' shooter and have a gun than be a class 'ex-con' and not being able to even touch a gun or any weapon!

See gunboob, Garand can have his right there, in his hands, any time he wants. You have a whole lot of nothing. Even your johnson isn't much.

·
Registered
10,315 Posts
Melvin, is it really true that you are "short shafted"?

Reactions: BigEd

·
Registered
10,315 Posts
Melvin, back 25 years ago when I last shot IPSC, I was not a "D" class shooter. What you don't realize that is anyone who takes the time and effort to take the IPSC " Black Badge" Course, purchase firearms, spare equipment, practice and ultimately to compete even to a "D" class level, their capability is far superior to someone who intermittently shoots occasionally between prison sentences. Never underestimate your opposition Melvin, it could kill you!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts