Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Teuf can't even read. Thinks hi-v rifle loads have something to do with 700 fps pistol loads. Duh.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
andy said:
Teuf can't even read. Thinks hi-v rifle loads have something to do with 700 fps pistol loads. Duh.
Don't know anything about dwell time but you, andy, are the only one who is constantly comparing pistol loads to rifle loads. You are a dumbass.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
andy said:
theory. that was old news when Jeff wrote Cooper on Hanguns, 31 years ago. :)

Of course I read about it many years ago and read all of Jeff Cooper's books when they were published. In fact copies of them are sitting in my bookcase at the moment. I thought it was interesting when I came across it again recently and would interest saeveral people here.
If it doesn't interest you I couldn't care less.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Hard Ball said:
Of course I read about it many years ago and read all of Jeff Cooper's books when they were published. In fact copies of them are sitting in my bookcase at the moment.
Take a note here gunklod, Hard Ball has real honest to goodness books on his bookshelf and he reads them. Reading fact filled books and quoting from them is much better than your adolescent fantasys and the braying thereof.

RIKA

1 - 5 of 5 Posts