Arms Locker banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
aint he? ditto kent, hasher and the other rehashes of stupid fucks already here, under other names. They can change their nicks, but they can't LEARN, nor grow a pair. :)

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
That's nice. IS this one of your informative gun threads?

:devil:

·
Registered
9,614 Posts
Thats nice!

:roflmao1: :roflmao1: :roflmao1: :roflmao1: :roflmao1:

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Looks like I hit a nerve somewhere...who'da thunk he had any?

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Congrats Tuna, you've made the list.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Hey Tuna, Join the club ... it's not very exclusive as far as clubs go.

Have you got a relative named Charlie thats with Starkist?

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
andy said:
aint he? ditto kent, hasher and the other rehashes of stupid fucks already here, under other names. They can change their nicks, but they can't LEARN, nor grow a pair. :)
Hey, code name Scarecrow, thats nice to know.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
andy said:
Oh yeah, I keep forgetting - we're all JJ...or something.

Yet, there really seems to be just one guy with a histiry of using mulitple nics

I wonder who that is....

:devil:

·
Registered
779 Posts
Tard, I can post all kinds of crap, like you do. No challenge in that. No challenge at all.

If I post any firearms related topics, it is because I 1) have experience with the gun in question, or 2) The info comes from someone I respect.

But, to be honest, my firearms experience is not up to par, comparing myself to others here. I have a few quality arms and know them inside and out, and I hit what I aim at.
(except for doves...)

I am way ahead of you, guntwit. Because I can OWN and USE firearms, without checking over my shoulder all the time.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no, punk, I am the one touching a nerve, cause you and we all KNOW you can't post shit about guns, cause you don't KNOW anything. We ALSO know you don't DARE show up here. :)

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Who is we andy? General Teddy and the sock puppet, your only friends.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Raider said:
Who is we andy? General Teddy and the sock puppet, your only friends.

RIKA
:rofl: RIKA, youve got one hell of a wit.

·
Registered
779 Posts
So, tard, you challenging ME to go to Pagosa SPrings? How many other challenges have you pussied out on?

You see, tard, I don't make things up out of whole cloth. I don't try and impress anyone with bullsh#$ posts. I am not a convicted felon, I can legally own any type of firearm I want, any time I want it. Nor do I work for a LEO trying to get others to incriminate themselves. Nor have I been banned from any forums.

You are a loser, plain and simple.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
andy said:
no, punk, I am the one touching a nerve, cause you and we all KNOW you can't post shit about guns, cause you don't KNOW anything. We ALSO know you don't DARE show up here. :)
Scarecrow, scarecrow, scarecrow .. you post here is extremely jumbled, quiet incoherent in fact (sorry for the $2.00 TARD).

What ever is it, that seems to have you so over wrought this evening? Who doesn't dare to show up here? Is it the evil JJ himself?

Remember the warm milk and crackers TARD, they will relax you and take all of the hurt away.

OH, nice post by the way ...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts