Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I just settled into our hotel room 5 hours from home, a 2 day warm up match on Saturday & Sunday, then a match on Wednesday and a final 2 day match Friday & Saturday. Can life get any better? As usual my wife over packed costumes, I over packed ammunition!

Reactions: Dorobuta and BigEd

·
Registered
10,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well the first 2 day match is over. On Saturday it just drizzled rain all morning so after the 5 stages we shot I got to spend 2 1/2 hours cleaning and oiling 8 guns in the hotel room. Sunday the sun showed up with clouds but no rain so we kicked it in to gear and I managed to beat the wife in overall time by over 50 seconds. So Melvin, have you actually competed in a match this year? Today I stopped in at the local Cabela's. Bought the daily limit of 2x 1lb containers of W231 and paid $166.00 (OUCH).

·
Registered
10,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Finished the 2nd two day match yesterday, just got home and unloaded. Both my wife and I came 1st in our categories and the "god of accuracy" took a coffee break during a few of my wife's stages so in overall time again I beat her by 50 seconds. Well 2 weeks from now is the next match where we start all over again. Melvin how's "wifey's" shooting proceeding? Is she competing yet?

Reactions: BigEd

·
Administrator
2,481 Posts
Don't know what Melvin and company is up to but the couple I know down here didn't get much of any shooting competitions done due to the wife's shoulder surgery.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts