Arms Locker banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
etc, be no more posting anywhere else. Pos's will be banned the first week from the site. I got a good buddy who's a real geek now, so isp bans will be a piece of cake. there's plenty of intelligent posters, don't need ignorant pos's "input". :)

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Hopefully you'll do better than every other forum you've had....

But I doubt you'll get the participation you think you will.

POS's are anyone who can show you to be wrong, or who disagrees with you. So, that pretty much leaves your forum a ghost town.

:devil:

·
Registered
9,615 Posts
Hope you have far more luck than you had on the "Bugout Board"!! Remember, where only about 5 people posted!

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Remeber when Teuf let him moderate a forum? I think he spent most of his time talking to himself.

Then there was his forum on Aimoo - he had what 3 people in his forum. (Chances are he may have been two of them - like he is here.)

But, I do wish him luck. The board's a lot nicer here when he is not around. (Or when he manages to post civilly)

:devil:

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
andy said:
etc, be no more posting anywhere else. Pos's will be banned the first week from the site. I got a good buddy who's a real geek now, so isp bans will be a piece of cake. there's plenty of intelligent posters, don't need ignorant pos's "input". :)
But how will you deal with a proxy? :punch:

A "POS" to you is anyone who doesnt absolutely agree with everything you say, or God forbid, might actually enjoy "non combat" firearms. Pretty much everyone.

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Coyote said:
But how will you deal with a proxy? :punch:
Be interesting to see the answer, as he used to threaten to use them whenever he'd be threatened with a ban on Plainsman's Cabin. Surely an archhacker with high-end wireless equipment in his Mobile Command Post would know about proxies!

BTW...have you figured out Word yet, Melvin? :D

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Here's an idea:
LEAVE and go get your forum going (takes about 20 min), and "your" video selling.

Oh yeah, and SPAM your forum, not the real ones.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hey folks I'm new to this forum and have been reading this thread and others by ANDY. Just my opinion but he gives ne the impression of a diaper full of tacks. Full of crap and a pain in the butt. Why let him post if he has nothing positive to add? Again this is just my opinion.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Well I got him boot from Frugals last week. Caught his BS in his first post.

See ya melvin.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
andy said:
Once I get my forum going, video selling, etc, be no more posting anywhere else. Pos's will be banned the first week from the site. I got a good buddy who's a real geek now, so isp bans will be a piece of cake. there's plenty of intelligent posters, don't need ignorant pos's "input". :)
TRANSLATION: "Everyone who disagrees with my ranting or proves me wrong will be banned."

It's gonna be lonely, dude.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
g22toter said:
Hey folks I'm new to this forum and have been reading this thread and others by ANDY. Just my opinion but he gives ne the impression of a diaper full of tacks. Full of crap and a pain in the butt. Why let him post if he has nothing positive to add? Again this is just my opinion.
You mean like he has on EVERY SINGLE other board he's been on (multiple times)?
Because this site's admin thinks we're the problem, even though everyone's been quite sociable during the time andy here's been making the rounds peddling his pamphlet. It'd just be easier if he (andy/223 Fan, same guy) pulled his cranial protrusion out of his posterior orifice and acted human, but I think he likes the beatings he takes.

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
No, the admin thinks that people understanding the art of ignoring someone would go a long way. Replying in like kind just makes matters worse. What do you hope to prove by replying anyway?

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Rich Z said:
No, the admin thinks that people understanding the art of ignoring someone would go a long way. Replying in like kind just makes matters worse. What do you hope to prove by replying anyway?
Its been done, many times. Half the regular posters here left for a week, without so much as signing on and he was still here talking to himself.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Who needs your site?
I see "your" video every nite on COPS. You're the amll-time old fat guy who got dropped for dealing coke and is blubbering and crying for them not to take you away, right?

·
Registered
880 Posts
Rich Z said:
all i got to say is good luck.

·
Registered
779 Posts
He is already using multiple names ON HIS OWN BOARD!

Just a cursory glance, I counted 4.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Kent said:
He is already using multiple names ON HIS OWN BOARD!

Just a cursory glance, I counted 4.

how could you tell. i bet it wasn't that diffacult was it. :laugh01:

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
So what happened with your site? Obviously it did go the way you thought it would...

·
Registered
750 Posts
Yeah another SNAFU of Melvin the Not So Magnificent.

Can't recall 100% but that was the site set up for him through Terry Lee Ingram (sp?) and probably died when he did.
Funny how not one video was ever made by anyone.

His "Skatchet" rip off from Charter Arms I might have seen one maybe. Lord jesus was it crude.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts