Arms Locker banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
his CAR with 10 in barrel with a bipod. Extra weight and needless bulk. 10/22 with 16.5 inch barrel and BC folding stock and be made stable enough for cm accuracy at 100 yards with sling or rolled up field jacket. Only tards don't know how to shoot from prone, sitting or standing positions. :nyah:

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Hey Kantuc2, do you like/own any other rifles than the 10-22? The little carbine is fine in its place but hardy a main shtf/battle or big game hunting rifle.

RIKA

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I do as a matter of fact I own several rifles of different calibers but I'm working on my 10/22 this week and I thought it would be the best rifle to tease GK with. GK must be gone this week because I didn't get a rise out of him. Oh well. You have a merry Christmas

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
You wouldn't happen to have a Ruger Redhawk would you? Those are fine guns.

RIKA

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No, I don't own a Redhawk, shot one once and my wrists hurt for a week. Arthritus don't ya know.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
the Carbon 15 is a lb lighter than the 1022. with the .22 unit the weight is the same. :) Maybe you want to have no range, power, or penetration, but intelligent men always did make you look bad.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
let us know when you find one guntard.

Cause the drivel you spew even a 10 year old knows is BS>

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Read the post andy, your CAR has about as much poop as a little kids fart.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts