Arms Locker banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
or stupid. I personally know SCORES who werent. Granted most of the guys I know were Fed prisoners, which is typically MANY cuts above State prisoners, but the fact that out of the hundreds that I met, 20% or so were far from being lazy or stupid means that it's stupid to think like certain fools on this site "think". I knew many who carried out quite intensive, well thought out escapes or crimes, and know quite a few who made it thru long term "paper" supervision, so that they'd be free to carry on whatever else they wanted to do. Not all of them were white, but most were.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Another post glorifying the criminal lifestyle. If these thugs were so smart, why were they in prison?

RIKA

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Raider said:
Another post glorifying the criminal lifestyle. If these thugs were so smart, why were they in prison?

RIKA
You are absolutely right. And the people that support them are just as bad.

·
Registered
5,157 Posts
andy said:
or stupid. I personally know SCORES who werent. Granted most of the guys I know were Fed prisoners, which is typically MANY cuts above State prisoners, but the fact that out of the hundreds that I met, 20% or so were far from being lazy or stupid means that it's stupid to think like certain fools on this site "think". I knew many who carried out quite intensive, well thought out escapes or crimes, and know quite a few who made it thru long term "paper" supervision, so that they'd be free to carry on whatever else they wanted to do. Not all of them were white, but most were.
Federal prisoners are as STUPID and LAZY as any other convicts. On the stupid part, who would work and plan for a month to do a bank robbery that netted them $2700.00 ? Split three way's that's $900.00. You could have made much working at McDonalds. Lazy? Sit around all day and wait for the local school to recess so you can sell poison to the kids. Then when your dealer comes around you can score and get high and hang around the house somemore. Losers, all of them.

·
Registered
9,594 Posts
Early in my career, I had the opportunity to spend 6 months time in Canadian Pens. In Canada, we have "aide to the civil power", for example when prison guards go on strike the military and the RCMP can be authorized to take over Canadian prisons. During the time i spent at the BC pen, a federal pen just out side of Vancouver, I had the opportunity to see the best of the 3 time losers. These people were human garbage, they were 15 flights below trailer trash!

When we marched through the pen, they cringed in fear. They should have, they are only tough to the weak and innocent, a joke to everyone else. While we commanded the prison , they were too lazy to try and even dig a tunnel out. I guess they just weren't smart enough to figure out which way the wall was! Only an idiot would be scared of them. When properly trained and handled, they are quite docile. Or immasculated if you like that term.

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
When we marched through the pen, they cringed in fear. They should have, they are only tough to the weak and innocent, a joke to everyone else.
I can see that. I bet the prisoners in places like Nicaragua, Sudan, and especially Egypt (where we bring people to "interrogate") STFU when they're told.

The problem is here, you mouth off to the wrong con, he sends a letter to his people on the outside and in a week you get photos of your kid at school and your wife at the store. The pay for guards out here is really low considering what they have to put up with.

But you run a prison like Saddam did, the cons will be whistlin any tune you want them to... but that's clearly not the right way to go... at least for most of the guys.

cheers

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
andy said:
It's true, at least about you TARD, you're a criminal, but your not lazy. For anyone to post all the nonsense crap that you post, a person like you isn't lazy. Nope, your just crazy!

·
Registered
9,594 Posts
All are WANNABE's out after those that don't know any better. Those are the only people they scare.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
JD is right about one thing, a many of those guys aren't actually stupid, but usually only in a 'computational' sense.

You see, everyone actually has two IQ's which can be basically labeled in plain English as 'computation' and 'discernment'

The 'computation' IQ is just the ability to be clever, pick a lock, hot wire a car, add some numbers together, etc.

The 'discernment' IQ, aka 'common sense', is the ability to think past the moment, to judge benefit vs gain from a a given course of action, the ability to think of others instead of thinking purely of one's self.

The 'discernment' IQ is heavly effected by emotional maturity and is, in fact, a direct reflection of it.

What's wrong with a great many of those in jail is that their emotional maturity has been severely retarded, usually by drugs, but sometimes by other factors (abuse, childhood environment, chemical imbalance, just plain stupid, etc). Hence, the extreme deficit in the 'discernment' IQ that those people suffer from.

Those guys, by and large, are emotionally frozen somewhere in early puberty, usually between between the ages of 12 and 15.

So, basically, imagine a selfish, often intoxicated, 12 year old with the lusts, greed, and desires of a self centered 20 to 50 year old adult and with the physical size and sex drive of an adult. Combine that with the emotional responses and decision making clarity of a spoiled, self-centered 12 year old child. Now, stick a gun in his hand and turn him loose in the candy store.

THAT is all too often your typical repeat offender.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I lived with and around criminals cons and drug addicts for several years ( a situation I don’t want to go into) so I have seen first hand the laziness and stupidity, stupidity in the sense that mrostov stated. Many of them where geniuses at mechanists or other skills but could not process the hole concept, for every action the is a reaction.

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
krept said:
I can see that. I bet the prisoners in places like Nicaragua, Sudan, and especially Egypt (where we bring people to "interrogate") STFU when they're told.

The problem is here, you mouth off to the wrong con, he sends a letter to his people on the outside and in a week you get photos of your kid at school and your wife at the store. The pay for guards out here is really low considering what they have to put up with.

But you run a prison like Saddam did, the cons will be whistlin any tune you want them to... but that's clearly not the right way to go... at least for most of the guys.

cheers
Guy I know who's a guard had this tried on him. He beat the shit out of the con and told him he'd do it once a month for a year and thus far has. He also promised the guy that if anything ever happened to his wife and kid that it'd take the con a month to die.

He doesn't like what he's doing, but doesn't see any other way to do it. The only other choice is to live in fear and let the con "win".

1 - 13 of 13 Posts