Arms Locker banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
once actually released onto the yard. Nobody gets frisked in the Military. Once you can go home on a weekend pass, bringing back a pistol is a piece of cake. I didn't trust the bastards to give me a leave before we shipped out for Nam, so I made sure I had my **** shooter with me in Basic. I was all hot to try my 90 gr, 1200 fps locked breech 380 jhp's. :) I didn't plan on taking the .45 and .22 unit overseas, just figured to maybe do a bit of hunting with it on weekends, until I shipped out. Figured to mail it or cache it if I had to do so. Did manage to shoot a crow with the .22 unit, off of a PX on FT Gordon. clown with a pickaxe chased me, good thing for him he wasn't very fast. :)

·
Registered
9,594 Posts
So tell us why they threw you out of the army after 14 months?

·
Registered
5,158 Posts
andy said:
once actually released onto the yard. Nobody gets frisked in the Military. Once you can go home on a weekend pass, bringing back a pistol is a piece of cake. I didn't trust the bastards to give me a leave before we shipped out for Nam, so I made sure I had my **** shooter with me in Basic. I was all hot to try my 90 gr, 1200 fps locked breech 380 jhp's. :) I didn't plan on taking the .45 and .22 unit overseas, just figured to maybe do a bit of hunting with it on weekends, until I shipped out. Figured to mail it or cache it if I had to do so. Did manage to shoot a crow with the .22 unit, off of a PX on FT Gordon. clown with a pickaxe chased me, good thing for him he wasn't very fast. :)
Only a complete and utter IDIOT would try to smuggle a gun into country that had so many firearms in it in the first place. In case no one told you, they would GIVE you a nice shiny brand new M-16. Without much trouble you could easily get your hands on a .45, even if you weren't issued one. If you wanted something a little different, there were plenty of Browning HP's, S&W's, and Walther pocket pistols abounded. But of course it was more fun for you to break the law, even if you didn't need to. I personally don't believe one word of this. Possessing a pistol during basic training, yeah right. Oh, and on only being pat searched "a few dozen times" another lie. You were pat searched (a pat down search from shoulders to ankles) at least twice a day going to and leaving work and randomly while leaving the mess hall. Can't quit lying, can you?

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
You were never in Nam and as an MP were likely to not be sent there.

Now tell us why the army sropped you after 14 months?

Did they knwo what we know about you?

You know the fact that you have a YELLOW streaka mile wide down your back?

Come on COWARD tell us wher eyou were last Tuesday?

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Hey, maybe they found out he was gay?
It wasn't the Klinton years yet, men weren't allowed to be sissies in the military back then.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
ok andy even if you werent patten down but a few times tell us somthing.

Home many times did you have to take it up teh butt? I bet that was wayyyy more than a FEW times. Well maybe a few times per day.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
They don't have to pat you down if they always see you naked and bent over playing hide the snausage.

·
Registered
280 Posts
andy said:
Once again a very informative post anwsers every question I have ever had about black powder shooting. Man you sure know a lot about smoke poles or is that smoking pole? guess for you they are one in the same.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts