Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:) Well guess WHAT? I'm going back thru EVERY post you ever made here, and any post you make in the future, and if you didn't and don't stick to the SUBJECT, instead of trying to crap on ME, you're GONE.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
That means HardBall, Rostov, half a dozen others that I haven't yet bothered to put on ignore. Toodle-oo,kiddies. Go find some other place to trash with your ignorance, and some other guy to chase around the Net,, cause this place and GunKid are soon going to be out of your filthy reach. :)

·
Registered
549 Posts
andy:

Are you going to go back through your posts and apply the same criteria to yourself? Perhaps this is one of those Animal Farm deals (did you read that in high school) where, "All animals are created equal. But some are more equal than others."

Frankly, I would consider it an honor to be banned by the infamous Gun Kid. I can think of no higher compliment.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
andy said:
:) Well guess WHAT? I'm going back thru EVERY post you ever made here, and any post you make in the future, and if you didn't and don't stick to the SUBJECT, instead of trying to crap on ME, you're GONE.
You be sure to do that TARD. When your going through the back posts, be sure to look for the ones where you used the "C" work to describe RIKA. Then you will have to ban yourself.

TARD, Rich may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but he sure in hell isn't dumb enough to make you a moderator.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
LOL, then I could be banned from this board as well as the Democratic Underground (the only one I was ever banned from).

Keeping great company there. As long as the communists hate me, I'm doing well.

Liberals of a feather flock together.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Ankeny said:
Magnum88C:

I take it you won't be voting for Kerry this coming Tuesday?? Sorry, I couldn't resist.
I already voted actually.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts