Arms Locker banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like all you dumbasses who "think" 3" groups at 20 yds, with a .22 rifle from the bipod is "easy". Well, it AINT easy to get 9 such hits in 2 seconds flat, dummies. The fact that you don't KNOW that is enough to prove me correct about you lames.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Andy, it is you who has a problem getting good hits. Perhaps you should see your doctor for a checkup and then a good opthamologist. Modern medicine can do wonders to help you.

Course you should read some of the new books out also to learn what is presently being accomplished by gunmen/women.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
GK is stuck in 1980 RIKA

·
Registered
5,153 Posts
This boy needs help, badly. He's screaming more than usual, even for him. Hard to get 3" groups at 20 yards with a .22 rifle? Excuse me, I was complaining I couldn't tighten up my 1" groups with a Ruger 10/22 at fifty yards. Thanks, John, I'm shooting a lot better than I thought. Your admiration is appreciated.

·
Registered
9,591 Posts
So gunkid/erika, what meds does the doctor have you on??

·
Registered
5,153 Posts
Garand said:
So gunkid/erika, what meds does the doctor have you on??
Vitamin "T" or Thorazine. We used to have the Physicians Assistant's shoot them up with a good healthy dose before a prisoner transfer. It REALLY helped their outlook. The liberals stopped this practice in the early ninety's, so it was all about physical force again. Who's idea was better?

·
Registered
9,591 Posts
Do you still take those drugs erika/gunkid?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts