Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:duck: very litle being said on Police action in Oshkosh;with entire neiborhood evacuated and residents returning to ransacked homes and missing weapons, seems like folks should be screamin

· Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
41 Mag has my take on it why the low key response from press and all right minded citizens? The Officers need to be tried in court, the officers not directly involved,and knew of the incident and did nothing to stop it need to be charged with malfeasance?
This should be a MAJOR call to arms for Patriots!
robert garner

· Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Raider,Kajun,Magnum;Good responses from all TY!
First let me thank all of you who are on ignore the attention whore,as I am now there too! plop plop fizz fizz!
This is an attack on my Nation and my Constitution by a local PD,AN ATTACK which is as deadly and dangerous as any McVeigh or Al Qeada has perpetrated.
The proper response , at least at this time, would have been to STAND FIRM,ASK "WHERE IS YOUR WARRANT" declare you Inability to comply as an American!
At least here in Georgia, the response would have been an arrest for "failing to follow the lawfull orders of a police officer, and the courts would have had the opportunity to respond to the legal/unlawful aspect-thence to civil court for redress: easy simple and responsible,tho it would have taken a small amount of backbone, and an understanding of our History and the constitution heh?
Which of course is why public schools no longer teach civics,or at least here in Georgia,even History to our school kids.
I do realize that there is the element which would advocate the killum all and the neibhors too an their dogs yee hawwww G-d help them and soothe their souls
Robert in Occupied Georgia

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.