Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
according to Kimberley A. Strassel in her article 'Ready, Aim, Fire... Hit Foot' that appeared in the Opinion Journal from the Wall Street Journal Editorial Page. I was made aware of Ms. Strassel's article and the Outdoor Life interview thanks to the web site of Kim Du Toit at http://www.kimdutoit.com/dr/weblog.php. The Strassel article is online at: http://www.opinionjournal.com/taste/?id=110005632. I cannot wait to see the issue, the October issue. So I'll have to start looking quick as it is probably out by now. The reason I have to look, is so I can read the whole interview in which Kerry reportedly had such gems as this to say:
"My favorite gun is the M-16 that saved my life and that of my crew in Vietnam. I don't own one of those now, but one of my reminders of my service is a Communist Chinese assault rifle."
I wonder does he own that Chinese assault rifle? Would that be about the most hypocritical thing you have ever heard, especially in light of how he howled about the Assault Weapons Ban not being renewed. Ms. Strassel seems to think it is rather "funny talk..." for someone like Kerry. I think it is wonderful that he said it, because in my opinion I think it truly shows his natire as a liar. Also noitice how once again, it is Kerry who brings up Vietnam, not President Bush.

By the way, the President Bush said his favorite gun was a Weatherby Athena 20 gauge shotgun, and I bet he knows how to use it, although as I recall he may not know a dove from a quail (Reference to an early hunting trip after he was elected when he shot wrong species of some bird - well at least he hit it).

If you read the article that Ms. Strassel wrote, get a good look at what type of hunting Snator Kerry claims as his favorite. Better yet pay close attention to his claimed hunting style! The man is worse than Al Gore with his oral caca de vaca (BS)!

I cannot wait to see it all in Outdoor Life!

All the best,
Glenn B

1 - 1 of 1 Posts