Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Father's day my son bought me a paintball gun, gloves and full face protection. At first I refused to play because, like most people familiar with guns, I don't like pointing them at people. I could see his feelings were badly hurt, so of course I gave in after a trip to the sports shop for additional protective gear, (NOT Wal-Mart stuff) and had the guns chronographed to 295 FPS. We basically experimented with the guns than had a mock stalk or two and I had to admit it was fun. Last Saturday was his Bachelor's party and as Best Man I set up a full blown paint ball competion with two six man teams from the wedding party. It was a real ball, everybody loved it and thanked me for a great time. Then came Sunday morning. I was so sore it took me three tries to get out of bed. I felt like I had been hit by a truck. I had 8 or 9 good size welts, but it really was the muscle soreness that was killing me. Thank God I was designated driver. If I had woken up with a hangover on top of that, I probably would of checked in to the emergency ward. Anyway, it WAS fun. It also reminded me I'm not a ninetenn year old infantryman anymore.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.