Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post a picture of all these great weapons Andy. You can say your lady ownes them and stay out of trouble. Unless maybe you don't own any?????
It would sure shut a lot of people up, seems to me you'd jump at the chance to prove a bunch of your detractors wrong.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Don't hold your breath!

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
I'll be first. Here is a pic of my M16 suppressed...

And one of me with my M16 in the commando configuration My wife has her AR15 match rifle next to me...

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Come on Tard, I posted some of my stuff, it's your turn. Show us your "Friends" guns and his kit and stuff.

Mike

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
I think I just heard the sound of andy's little cockroach feet scuttling back into the darkness. :D

Nice guns Mike. :)

RIKA

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
um, yeah, I'd say some decent "toys" you got there.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
u fucking punks don't know crap about parole, it aint

your ass on the line. Tell you what, tho. You stand on a pile of $100 bills, $50,000 worth. Let me have ONE shot at you with the 11" CAR and can, and then I will let you shoot back at me all you CAN. :) $50,000 will pay for me to vanish, which is what I'd have to do. See, you pussies think I"m as stupid as YOU are. Everything I post is saved by you punks, trying to make trouble for me.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Krept, I think you need to analyze andy's response. Sounds like he is coming unglued mentally. He sure sounds like he would like to murder some people, huh.

Poor andy. Totally overcome with jealousy.

RIKA

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
I've posted pictures of mine numerous times, but never seen Andy's "friends" guns. That M-60 configuration is very interesting, Hard Rock.

·
Registered
9,701 Posts
So Gunkid would dump his wife for $50,000. Have you told her yet? She might give you a cut rate! Toys are fun!

Attachments

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Garand, shame. You're pushing gk into mental instability with pictures of all those beautiful guns.

I love 'em!

RIKA :)

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
"Posted by andy"
$50,000 will pay for me to vanish, which is what I'd have to do.

We can only hope.
I don't now about you guys, but I'd pitch in $5.00.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Terry, that is an E-4 variant. It weighs about 15 pounds and has the upgraded feed mechanism. All of the problems that occured with the original M60 have been fixed on this model. Alas, it's long gone now.

Mike

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Here's what I don't get. He makes comments about what his "friend" does all the time, yet he can't post any pictures of his "friends" gear?

Hmm, oh well.

no surprises here....
:devil:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts