Arms Locker banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
that ignite upon contact, or after a time delay. Safer to drop such from a plane, instead of flares, ya know.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Um... yeah... right... and tell us Tard, just what incendiaries do you have experience with? What applications have you used these incendiaries?

Come on, you can post it, I'm sure you have more experience than I do with them.... right?

Mike

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Dropping matches in gasoline doesn't count as knowing about incendiaries...

·
Registered
9,586 Posts
You have me curious gunkid! You know that I've worked in the Explosives world since 1980. I've got 4 years on a EOD (bomb disposal) team, 6 additional years on a Chemical EOD (mustard, nerve agent, etc) team. Tell me about your favorite method of making a pipe bomb.

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
His tinkering with his illegally owned firearms come pretty close to pipe bombs, more likely to blow the hand off the user than to hit an actual target.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
I, for one, wouldn't post any info on these subjects. Andy will claim the info as his own, and will probably end up hurting someone.

:devil:

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Heh, most people I know who make pipe bombs are working on getting themselves killed.

However, homemade bombs is a subject that interests me a great deal. Fun on halloween.

I have only made a few pipe-bombs, and only ever dropped them down storm drains for fear of shrapnel, but what I did was pretty simple; make sure the caps are welded on tight and insert the powder through the side.

One thing that has always struck me about idiot anarchists is how dangerously they make pipe bombs. I always made sure that I put a paper bag between the metal and the black powder.

I have to admit, I found pipe bombs kinda boring. They were just loud, and that was it. We couldnt just throw them around for fear of shrapnel, and we had to put them down storm drains, so we never saw any actual explosion, just a jet of water.

Filling those little orange kinder surprise things with black powder and the stars from a dissected roman candle is way more fun. It looks like a multicoloured phos grenade.

As for incendiaries, they're fun, depending on what it is. Thermite is fun, you can seriously do in someones car with that stuff (I never did it). Napalm is entertaining the first time, but gets boring fast.

One thing that I have only done once and would like to try again is a pipe bomb made with vinegar and baking soda, its quite fun.

·
Registered
9,586 Posts
Coyote, might be time to get a new hobby. One that can't kill you or get you some serious jail time. Last thing you want to do is loose your PAL or have your parents pay for your funeral.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
andy said:
that ignite upon contact, or after a time delay. Safer to drop such from a plane, instead of flares, ya know.
Keep talking TARD, you're just heaping coals on your head.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Coyote, you need to pay real close attention to what Garand just said to you. Truer words were never spoken.

Think, before you post, some of these self same topics.

The Mounties are notoriously down, on pipe bombs and other such things.

I have a friend who now, has claws for hands, and a glass eye. All from just mixing the ingredients. The mixture spontaneously exploded.

Think real hard, will you?

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
I dont make pipe bombs anymore, for the same reason. Big ones got a little too scary, I dont want to get hurt, or worse still, be responsible for hurting someone else.

I did this stuff when I was 15, had a close call with a tiny little firecracker (nasty burns on my face) and my brain just went... *oh. what if that had been big.*

I light off fireworks at the co-op fireworks show now. Thats about it.

I apologize for not making my stance on these things clearer, if I ever caught my future children doing stuff like this, we would be having words, to say the least.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
So, you never did answer my question... please enlighten us on just what incendiaries you have experience with....

Mike

·
Registered
779 Posts
Garand said:
Coyote, might be time to get a new hobby. One that can't kill you or get you some serious jail time. Last thing you want to do is loose your PAL or have your parents pay for your funeral.
Ditto. I thought you were smarter than that.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts