Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was ten shot's, 25 yards in 2.71 seconds. Glock 21 Sellier & Beloit ammunition. I'm sorry I brought it up.

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
So I left Andy's post just as it appeared but only because I wanted to respond to it here. If this offends anyone let me know via an email or PM and I'll go back and delete it and delete the quote here. Now let me explain why I left it as is:

I left it as is to show the difference between two of the men and their posts which are involved in this thread. While I will let their own words speak for themselves I will also add a bit of commentary to make a point or two.

One man repeatedly calls others liars, and apparently goes out of his way to show when someone else has been wrong and when he believes them to have lied.
andy said:
I"ll bet u r sorry u made it so easy to show u to be the LIAR I always said you were.:)
Look at what he wrote, that is his opinion, or maybe it is a fact (if he can prove someone was actually trying to deceive and was not just wrong). Nothing wrong with saying that, but I think there was something wrong with how it was said. Maybe you can decide something about his character based on that. Make up your own mind as to his character. In my personal opinion, I think it less than sterling, but that is just my personal opinion; what really maters and is more appropriate to this forum is that I think he was wrong about Terry being a liar in this instance. I think he is way off the mark. Maybe Terry is lying but the why would Terry have bothered to make the apology he made?

Terry went out to field test something someone else on this board had posted in a forum, and then Terry supplied us all with the results. When that man realized that he had erred in reporting his results, he corrected that error and did so here in this forum so that we all could see it, and even posted it as an apology. He apparently had nothing to hide because he was, in my personal opinion, being honest. I still find it to be amazing shooting, I even wonder if the timer was off; but I have little verifiable reason to doubt Terry G's sincerity, and now even more reason to believe it. Look at what this person wrote, and then make up your own mind about his character:
terry g said:
Apology to the Forum
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My time on the 25 Yard timed fire was 2.71, not 2.17, my friend corrected me after reading my post. It wasn't from the leather, but from a Uncle Mike's Nylon, Model 21. To be honest, I have been practicing a LOT with a huge amount of free ammunition I got from a very good friend. I probably would have a tough time duplicating it. It was one of my "Hot" day's.
In my personal opinion his character is sterling and recently polished at that.

There is also another point I want to make. Just because one person, in essence, tried to trash another in this post - no one had to come back and give another trashy reply. I just gave mine and it exhibits exactly how you can reply to a trashy post and yet, I think, remain respectful of those involved while still giving a pretty strong opinion of them, or at least how you can give what some may consider a sort of derogatory answer without getting trashy. I was trying to remain respectful and I hope that came across. I am not saying everyone has to write it in my style (heck I don't always write like this - do I), but you get the idea.

That is why I left the post above by Andy just as it was.
:headbang:

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Terry, don't feel bad about posting it. Some people just like to [Censored] in your Wheaties if you show you can do something [Censored].
Don't take what I said about it to mean I'm calling you a liar either, it seemed like more than 10 hits (I also thought the G21 held more than 10 rounds), which would have made it even more impressive.

By all means keep posting your results the [Censored] around here will use it as encouragement to try harder while the one [Censored] wil just have to [Censored] in his [Censored] over it.

·
Registered
10,163 Posts
At one time or another Gunkid/erika has called each of the major posters here a liar. He is a wannabe that does not like how he has screwed up his life, will not take the responsibility for his actions and therefore must put down the sucesses in others lives.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Glenn, I respect you but have to say that it is EXTREMELY difficult to reply in a civil manner to such a comment as Gunkid made above. GK's in-your-face prison convict controntational attitude has gotten him thrown off almost every board that he has registered on. Almost everything he says is a deliberate attempt to provoke anger on the part of the reader. Now, how many times has one of the members offered sincere counsel for GK's predicament? How many members have genuinely asked him to just lighten up and act like a human being? How many have complimented him when he made a post that didn't flame anybody?

I notice that most of the members here are at least trying to control the words in their posts. Unfortunately, Andy seems to have made no effort at all.

RIKA

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Raider said:
I notice that most of the members here are at least trying to control the words in their posts. Unfortunately, Andy seems to have made no effort at all.

RIKA
Yeah, but that's OK RIKA, because. . . .Aw screw it, the post'll just get deleted if I say it. . .

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Gunkid, you are a phonographic liar. That is you lie ever 33 and 1/3 revolutions. You have so many here on this forum one does not even have to search to find them.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Magnum88C said:
Yeah, but that's OK RIKA, because. . . .Aw screw it, the post'll just get deleted if I say it. . .
Thats okay Magnum. I'm just a ditsy broad but I have fun.

RIKA :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts