Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is too lazy to work out. That's why he has to ride a golf cart to check 200m rifle hits. :) It costs a whole $10 a month, too. Way too much for him to afford. Once you let your legs go in old age, you dont get them back. The calves are a major assistant to getting blood back from your legs to your heart. The thighs and glutes are a huge part of your overall fitness. When all you do is sit on them, you pay the price

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Yep, golf cart makes a lot of things much easier. Also I use a cordless stapler to staple targets, nice to make things easy to do an I do a LOT of shooting with a LOT of different guns anytime I want like 3 or 4 times a week. An unlike somebody I can walk into a gunshop an buy a Legal gun, something you will never be able to do.

·
Registered
6,342 Posts
...It costs a whole $10 a month, too. Way too much for him to afford...
It would really be nice if you'd just be nice. Notice that nobody has brought up money (or lack thereof) other than you..? That could change if you want.

·
Registered
10,171 Posts
Yep, golf cart makes a lot of things much easier. Also I use a cordless stapler to staple targets, nice to make things easy to do an I do a LOT of shooting with a LOT of different guns anytime I want like 3 or 4 times a week. An unlike somebody I can walk into a gun shop an buy a Legal gun, something you will never be able to do.
:laugh01::laugh01::laugh01::laugh01:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts