Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Of all the drivel I have seen or read, the description of bank robbers Platt and Matix being "murdered" by the FBI, is the most ludicrous to date. These human wolves killed helpless people in their crimes. They killed two FBI agent's, and wounded five others. They finally, not before their time, were killed by a wounded FBI Agent who did his job. But, according to a convict mentality, the Agent should have been tried for murder. This mentality, so prevalent in the criminal community, is that "I'm a crook, so I can rob, steal, molest children, deal drugs, and kill people, but when I'm caught, you have to treat me strictly by the rules." Agent Mirales saw his fellow Agents shot numerous times and was shot himself, but he should worry about the welfare of those two maggots? Typical attitude of a convict. I followed the rules generally, but when I saw a spider I stepped on it. Davis, by implying this you have shown you have not changed a bit.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Terry, JD idolizes lawbreakers and idiots. Do you know if its the prison mentality that causes this or did he have it before he went in? What can I say - some people deserve a post birth abortion.

Don't let him get you down.

RIKA :)

·
Registered
5,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Raider said:
Terry, JD idolizes lawbreakers and idiots. Do you know if its the prison mentality that causes this or did he have it before he went in? What can I say - some people deserve a post birth abortion.

Don't let him get you down.

RIKA :)
He doesn't get me down, but his mentality makes me lose my cool at times. And, unfortunately, prison does breed a "victim" mentality. Inmates can't seem to get it that they are being punished for their acts. It's not that they claim they are not guilty, but "they got too much time" or "I had only 6 grams of "crack" on me, but they busted me for 7." Or my favorite, from a child molester, "Quit aimin that gun at me, I ain't violent". For this loser to spout off his drivel about a wounded Agent that just saw six of his friends go down irritates me to no end.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
NO, you pos, I just KNOW that cops should NOT be treated differently than civilians. If a civilian had walked up to 2 bled-out ,unarmed, out of the fight FORMER combatants, and fired 3 shots into each of their heads, from 3-6 feet from the muzzle, he WOULD have been tried for murder. Just because you can't READ what I write, you pos, does NOT mean that your interpretation of what I said is correct. It almost never IS, in fact.

·
Registered
5,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
andy said:
NO, you pos, I just KNOW that cops should NOT be treated differently than civilians. If a civilian had walked up to 2 bled-out ,unarmed, out of the fight FORMER combatants, and fired 3 shots into each of their heads, from 3-6 feet from the muzzle, he WOULD have been tried for murder. Just because you can't READ what I write, you pos, does NOT mean that your interpretation of what I said is correct. It almost never IS, in fact.
The man was in a battlefield. His wounded and DEAD comrades were on the ground around him! Unarmed? They had a .223 Mini-14, two .357 Magnums, and a pistol gripped 12 Gauge! You are really starting to bother me, convict. Stop the POS and calling my brother officers murderers.

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
Those 2 idiots got what they deserved.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Garand said:
Those 2 idiots got what they deserved.
Yes, Garand, they did get what they deserved. However, not quick enough.

Bill

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
IIRC wasn't this im Miami? The one place in FL that prempts (illegally) FL carry laws? Funny how criminals always hit places like that. Otherwise they'd probably have faced local citizens that outgunned THEM, anywhere else in the state.

·
Registered
779 Posts
GK admires these two because they went out in a blaze of glory-(at least to his way of thinking) instead of rolling into a ball and peeing themselves like he did when arrested.

You know I just realized that all his posts are just a pathetic way fro him to get famous after being black-listed and disowned by the IPSC community. Along with all that name dropping it starts to make sense.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts