Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for 2 hours or so one day in Korea. blistered the hell out of the bottoms of my feet. 2 weeks or so later, doing barefoot katas in class, I was leaving BIG chunks of skin all over the floor. Moon looked at it, and was ALL impressed. :) He thought I'd been training that hard. :)

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
I hope that he made you sweep them up.

RIKA :D

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Did Moon like the low turning moves,or was he a jumper?Just curious,I've noted some of the better TKD instructorswanting to give their students some "within an arms length"options,and folding a lot of the close quarters work from Hapkido&aikido into it.This make for a nice contrast to the "tourney/trophy hunters" who puish the"sport karate" aspect of it .
Me?I'm the proverbial white man that can't jump (without sufficient fear or anger);my sleeve length exceeds my in-seam by a few inches.Guess what mysrtengths&preferences are(?)Yep,elbow"s&knees,head butts&hooks,plus the odd "grab head,thumbs to eyes,ram into wall"option....All kidding aside,I like to include the more far reaching kicks in my workouts,but have no illusions about my own abilities,so I play to my strengths.

·
Registered
378 Posts
athletes foot can be cured, but only if ypu practice proper foot hygene, and barefoot in combat boots is not proper.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
OWWWWW! Fingernails? You're right ,Mustapha,that is some seriously scary $hit...hope he does'nt do food preparation for work... :laugh:

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
I was wondering how long it would take for a "look at me" post to show up here...

This probably belongs in the general BS forum, as you are not presenting any martial arts informatrion here at all.

:devil:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts