Arms Locker banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
selll silencers, smgs. Write how to silencer books in prison (one of them while I was in the hole for teaching karate). :) I dared jump bond. I dared escape, you dont dare do anything but suck Uncle sam's ass.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Tell us what happened to get you after your walk away from camp?

How many JBTs did you kill from silent ambush with your piece of crap homemade cans?

How many did you beat to death with your high flying spin kicks?

Tell us why you're afraid to travel anywhere?

The .gov clearly has you scared to death!

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
You cant be arrested for teaching karate.

You never escaped from anywhere.

If you had, it would have been the dumbest thing you could have done, it was a release center.

You dont just "make" smgs, unless your converting from semi auto pistols, and that doesnt count.

Cans can suck the rancid sweat off of a dead mans balls, they arent worth the metal they are made out of as far as Im concerned.

I'm not affiliated with Uncle Sam, Im CANADIAN.

If you wrote a book, I would hate to read it; you dont seem to be able to write anything coherantly.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
COYOTE, he got stuck in the hole (prison slang for solitary confinement) because he was teaching (supposedly) karate while in prison. . .a no-no.

So, CowardKid, what IS the reason you did all that? Were you hoping to go to prison to pick up guys or what? It doesn't take balls to do what you claimed to do, it just takes being a lazy retard to do what you claim to have done, most of which has no evidence at all that you did it.

Failed amateur is what you are.

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Gunkid remember this from Terry G on 11-29-2004;

Martial Art's books and magazines are forbidden in Federal Prisons. Any form of martial arts type training or military training would get you a quick trip to the Special Housing Unit. (The Hole.) You could try to do it secretly, but someone would "rat you out".

Wanna tell us again about all that kewl training you did?

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
I seem to remember that GK is drawing $800 a month SSI benifits from Uncle Sam because he has so many physical disabilities that he is unable to work.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Very few are truly unable to work.

I used to work in the rent to own racket, and had to deal with these people. You'd be surprised just how many able bodied, mentally functional people get disability. Just too damn lazy to work.

He is playing the system and is no better than most welfare cases. (Not all are bad. Some are good people)

Andy is a time thief, oxygen thief, and money thief.

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Has anybody ever accussed Gunkid of being "mentally functional"???

·
Registered
779 Posts
Not to the point of being a professional, or skilled, in any way. But there is work I am SURE he could do. You don't work, you dont eat. I have seen VERY FEW people that CANT work, at something. Welfare is reserved for those that CAN"T work, for legitimate reasons.

·
Registered
779 Posts
So, andy, YOU are the one that, as you so eloquently put it, sucks Uncle sam's ass.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Kent said:
Welfare is reserved for those that CAN"T work, for legitimate reasons.
Yet the requirements are so loose that gunkid and Patrick Purdy (now deceased) can scam the system.

:headbang:

RIKA

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Hard Ball said:
I seem to remember that GK is drawing $800 a month SSI benifits from Uncle Sam because he has so many physical disabilities that he is unable to work.
Even the mighty NUTTY JOHN, on SSI, sucks at the government TIT. Is that because you have BALLS, or is it the absence there of?

Why are you on SSI, NUTTY JOHN? Are you truly disabled? OR, ARE YOU JUST SICK, LAME AND LAZY, BLIND, CRIPPLED OR CRAZY?
I think it is all of the above ...

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Raider said:
Yet the requirements are so loose that gunkid and Patrick Purdy (now deceased) can scam the system.

:headbang:

RIKA
RIKA:
Was Patric Purdy, the Stockton School Yard Shooter, on welfare, or SSI? I didn't know that.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Nope tard is just a lazy fuck with no marketable job skills. I guess he should have learned a trade in prison rather than spendign his pathetic life on teh net telling everyone how great he once was.

Or as I like to say a never was.

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
Collecting SSI is the easiest "disabilty" to apply for. Go to some back street quack, get diagnosed with a "chronic bad back" and your pretty much in. You can make up to $10,000.00 per year and still collect SSI. Most people don't. They just don't work. I personally can't imagine living on $800.00 per month. Your goals would have to be at the sustenance level. There are all kinds of job's you can do with disabilities, and your local job service will help you find one. But you have to WANT one first.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Stillwater said:
RIKA:
Was Patric Purdy, the Stockton School Yard Shooter, on welfare, or SSI? I didn't know that.
Yessir. He was on disability. Perhaps CA state disability but still disability. Think I remember reading that he got $700 or $800 per month.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Raider said:
Yessir. He was on disability. Perhaps CA state disability but still disability. Think I remember reading that he got $700 or $800 per month.

RIKA
Thats one of the resullts of liberalism for you!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts