Arms Locker banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
under their own names, gotta use bs like djetace for a name, trying to make themselves look like they have people who agree with them, and avoid the embarrassment of the stupidity they've shown under their original names.

·
Registered
9,615 Posts
In all the boards that I have posted on during the last 5-6 years, I have only used 4 different names;

1) Colt^
2) Garand
3) Garandx1
4) Canadian Rifleman

Can you remember the hundredsof names that you have posted under? Those are the only ones I've used!

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Come on andy. You and 223 fan have a great time talking to each other. Then there was the time when you pretended to be a hot chick named "erika". Then of course there was a time when "Savage Girl" turned you into a mewling puppy. Remember that one?

This is one subject you should have never brought up.

RIKA

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
Well tell me "andy", is "andy" YOUR real name? Or is "223fan" your real name?

Why aren't YOU using YOUR real name here?

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
andy said:
under their own names, gotta use bs like djetace for a name, trying to make themselves look like they have people who agree with them, and avoid the embarrassment of the stupidity they've shown under their original names.
Maybe you should check with 223 fan before posting something as silly as this.

I guess you're the expert on embarrassment and needing to post under multiple names - right?

:devil:

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Anyone who earns my respect and is good people and who have asked know my full name. And yes, Mike is my real name.

My suggestion Tard, instead of BSing on the net, get out and get the lard off your ass. If what you say is true about what you can and can't carry, you really need to get in shape.

Mike

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
I've spoken with Mike on more than one occasion. You see, GK, the world is smaller than you think. A lot of people on this board communicate other than just through the computer. Which really makes your claims about everyone being the same person really silly - and highly entertaining.

:devil:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts