Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
post something on "their" thread that they don't agree with. :) Gee, so post ANOTHER topic,man, and ANOTHER, AND ANOTHER, until you get your point across. Fact is, you just don't KNOW enough to start ENOUGH topic threads, and keep them going. Also, your weak little ego can't RISK being shown up, and you are too lazy to type THAT much.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
How do you get enough time away from your delivery boy job to post this much?

RIKA

G

·
Shown up?

Come on Melvin,you have hade the chance to show the Mo team up more than once now but backed out like the coward that you are.
We offered you an ALL EXPENSE paid trip to show us your shimmy shimmy cocoa puff moves and such but you chickened out AS ussual,YOU are the one who cant back up your claims idiot.You make up LIES,...yes I said LIES so that makes you a LIAR,...yeah,I called you a LIAR so what you gonna do about it???nothing is all.Ill leave the light on for you.
Oh and lets not forget your challenge of two entering the same woods anytime any place,...how many takers on that bet did you run from???.....you are a worthless waste of bandwidth.

Put up or shut up

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
223 fan said:
post something on "their" thread that they don't agree with. :) Gee, so post ANOTHER topic,man, and ANOTHER, AND ANOTHER, until you get your point across. Fact is, you just don't KNOW enough to start ENOUGH topic threads, and keep them going. Also, your weak little ego can't RISK being shown up, and you are too lazy to type THAT much.
Yep, if you can't make your case, then resort to spam. That way it doesn't even matter if you're wrong. Just try to post so much that every thread that is proved to be wrong, just disappears from view. That way you can declare victory.

Of course, if the moderator decides to put a sticky thread in place, then you simply run away to another board and pretend it never happened...

:devil:

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
EXACTLY!If DH sees a post & has no informed opinion then it drowns the post in meaningless drivel that is impossible to even read.
Then DH immediately starts a whole slew of threads to seek to bury the one that is-god forbid-not its.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Hmmm. TARD, it looks like these fellas know you, better than you know yourself.

How come your letting Dakota get away with calling you a liar TARD? UH, is it because it's the truth?

TARD, your prevaricatorial aural premutations are getting more, and more atrocious. (big words so the TARD will need a dictionary to tell his next lie)

Bill

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Re: Shown up?

Dakota said:
Oh and lets not forget your challenge of two entering the same woods anytime any place,...how many takers on that bet did you run from???.....you are a worthless waste of bandwidth.

Put up or shut up
Funny thing about that challenge is the challenger doesn't even have to notify him. Just go in the woods near mommy's property, wait for him to shoot her guns she hid from him. She's left standing there wondering why she's covered in his blood. Game over.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Re: Shown up?

Dakota said:
Come on Melvin,you have hade the chance to show the Mo team up more than once now but backed out like the coward that you are.
We offered you an ALL EXPENSE paid trip to show us your shimmy shimmy cocoa puff moves and such but you chickened out AS ussual,YOU are the one who cant back up your claims idiot.You make up LIES,...yes I said LIES so that makes you a LIAR,...yeah,I called you a LIAR so what you gonna do about it???nothing is all.Ill leave the light on for you.

Put up or shut up
Just like any time he's shown up, he runs. pretends the thread doesn't exist and moves on.

I nailed him pretty good in the shotguns forum. Pointed out his math was wrong. He responded by trying to "correct me" (with bad math, no less) and the usual string of insults.

I spelled it out pretty plainly and even gave a link to a site where he can actually learn about probability and why he's wrong (again).

I don't expect to see any replies from him (other than possibly some insults) or an admition he was wrong - hell that would mean him acknowledging he's human!

(ok, at least has the potential to maybe evolve into a human someday.)

Melvin, the boy blunder.

:devil:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts