Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and the rest of my detractors. Why don't you pathetic wusses just study up enough on SOMETHING, to be ABLE to start a gun topic, say once a month. :) Then you wouldn't look QUITE as stupid as you do now.

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
I start four or five a week, so what? Respond to your post in the rubber room. You know the one I pulled up and everyone has see, but of course you never posted it. Lying convict.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
All three of your detractors have wiped your a$$ on multiple occasions. But go ahead and post this crap if it helps your self esteem.

RIKA

·
Registered
10,295 Posts
You see gunkid, your jealousy is showing again. The people you insult have respect here, YOU DON'T! Any moron can put up 50 threads a day, all it shows is that the person has no life and says nothing of substance.

·
Registered
405 Posts
I guess this means I pwn3d him bad enough to make him blow a valve everytime he sees me now?

Seems I'm in hallowed company.

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
andy said:
and the rest of my detractors. Why don't you pathetic wusses just study up enough on SOMETHING, to be ABLE to start a gun topic, say once a month. :) Then you wouldn't look QUITE as stupid as you do now.
Well, speaking of looking stupid, how long is it going to take you to learn how NOT to get banned for three days here? It's not like it is rocket science or anything. But in any event, see you in three days.

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
note: this was just moved to the rubber room from the general discussion area.

·
Banned
37 Posts
No, all it takes is kissing ass of pos's, which I will never do, along with letting them lie thru their teeth, which I aint going to do either.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
blueboy said:
No, all it takes is kissing ass of pos's, which I will never do, along with letting them lie thru their teeth, which I aint going to do either.
WTF is it with you???? ONE User name..it's a Simple fucking rule, and you can't even follow it for One day?? No wonder you're a Con Melvin.

·
Registered
405 Posts
What a useless piece of shit.

Logs on under a new name just to get kicked around some more.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Wylycoyte said:
Um, any particular reason that Kd got banned?
Melvin annoyed me, and i replied in language he would understand..then i promptly PM'd Kjun and volunteered myself in here for a few days....unlike SOME, when i screw up i stand up and take my lumps.

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
and a 'fine/noble/worthy' gesture indeed!!!,,,as BANISHMENT TO THE 'hinter-lands' IS SUCH A 'sullen' BLOW!!!,,,[HA!]

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
blueboy said:
You might actually consider attempting rational debate at least once. If you actually knew as much as you think you know, you'd have no reason to act like an ass and threaten and insult everyone. But since all you have are threats and insults, you end up banned. You are the one getting your head handed to you every time you post one of your tired, overused, already proven (as with facts) incorrect posts. You've been caught lying. You're the king of changing the topic when you realize you've been owned.

There's really no need to kiss ass or let anyone get away with lying. You just have to be able to have a rational discussion.

:devil:

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
brass hammer said:
and a 'fine/noble/worthy' gesture indeed!!!,,,as BANISHMENT TO THE 'hinter-lands' IS SUCH A 'sullen' BLOW!!!,,,[HA!]
Nope Brass...more of a self-check that I actually allowed such a POS to actually get to me.

·
Registered
6,597 Posts
...Why don't you pathetic wusses just study up enough on SOMETHING, to be ABLE to start a gun topic, say once a month. :) Then you wouldn't look QUITE as stupid as you do now.
And why can't you 'study up enough' on the topics you DO start to get them right? Simplest examples - we're still waiting (for MONTHS now) for your answer on the Yeager SBR thing or the refuting of your wildly incorrect 9x21mm information.

So please - and 'study up' first if you must - answer your own topics. That would be almost grown-up of you.

Reactions: BigEd
1 - 16 of 16 Posts