Arms Locker banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) gee, nobody agrees that not using a scope or bipod is a good idea for long range rifle work. Wonder why? :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
779 Posts
Thats nice
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hasher

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,279 Posts
Andy, you idiot. Nobody said that a scope isn't an excellent idea for long range work. The bipod works well too as long as it doesn't become your crutch.

As for Teuf and Garand, both are highly respected both here and on other forums. Not only that but they both have credibility, integrity and a richness of life that you, andy, can only dream of. Your attacks on these two as well as others on this board just mark you as a small, mean spirited, jealous punk. You're a girly man who would give his soul to have a real pair. Since yours are stored in that tiny red velvet bag on the top shelf on mama's closet you have to try to demean real men so you can try to have some appearance of manhood.

RIKA
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,591 Posts
Sure I'm on ignore, thats why you keep opening a new thread to respond to my comments. Only you would would be dumb enough to think that everyone else is stupid enough not to figure you out. :nyah: :nyah: :nyah:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,852 Posts
andy yuou are truly a pathetic specimen/ take prophit and zumbo and darken someone elses day.

BTW any one else notice that zumbo and andy post at almost the same times?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
779 Posts
Poor Teuf, poor Garand, poor, poor me. Ignored by gunkid the great. How will i GET TO SLEEP TONITE? Woe, woe, woe is me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,815 Posts
Kent said:
Poor Teuf, poor Garand, poor, poor me. Ignored by gunkid the great. How will i GET TO SLEEP TONITE? Woe, woe, woe is me.
Do you think warm milk and crackers, would improve NUTTY JOHN'S attitude?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
779 Posts
I don't know, Bill. But it might help me sleep tonite. Maybe by then, the crying, weeping and wailing will die down.

I have to stop thinking about this. Every time I think about it, uncontrollable sobbing. I am so sad now.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,815 Posts
Kent said:
I don't know, Bill. But it might help me sleep tonite. Maybe by then, the crying, weeping and wailing will die down.

I have to stop thinking about this. Every time I think about it, uncontrollable sobbing. I am so sad now.
Thats funny ...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,815 Posts
Raider said:
Andy, you idiot. Nobody said that a scope isn't an excellent idea for long range work. The bipod works well too as long as it doesn't become your crutch.

As for Teuf and Garand, both are highly respected both here and on other forums. Not only that but they both have credibility, integrity and a richness of life that you, andy, can only dream of. Your attacks on these two as well as others on this board just mark you as a small, mean spirited, jealous punk. You're a girly man who would give his soul to have a real pair. Since yours are stored in that tiny red velvet bag on the top shelf on mama's closet you have to try to demean real men so you can try to have some appearance of manhood.

RIKA
Hmmm, lets see! NUTTY JOHN the GIRLY MAN? Yeah, that works. Thanks RIKA.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,815 Posts
Raider said:
You're a girly man who would give his soul to have a real pair. Since yours are stored in that tiny red velvet bag on the top shelf on mama's closet you have to try to demean real men so you can try to have some appearance of manhood.

RIKA
RIKA do you think that MAMA PAT ever lets him take his doodads, out of the bag, and install them for them evening?

Then we could give him an Indian name, how about RUTS-WITH-BUFFALO!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,852 Posts
Personaly I wish pat would just put her pecker back inhis mouth so we don't have to listen to his verbal direah any longer.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,890 Posts
I'm sure Teuf cares just as much as everyone else does that you've ignored and yet keep talking to.
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top